What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 379 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bane Ledger

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 379

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/10/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1845

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and some friends were going to rob an individual at a store. My friend at the store already was there holding a knife up to him, when myself and my other friend had arrived I then also took out my hammer and blocked the exit and ordered him to put his hands up. He then decided to get on a motorcycle parked out front at which point I knocked him off of it. He then said he was going to put his hands up whilst getting on his bike and attempting to drive away. He was once again hit off his motorcycle and instead of putting his hands up he decided to run away and get into a car and drive around us. (First Clip)

After some time we were able to incapacite him due to him sticking in the area. He was then placed into the boot of my car and was driven up to the dam where we were going to dump his body. After arriving at the dam I waited for my other friends to arrive. We began speaking to him and explained to him we wanted him to apologize. Before we could continue speaking to him an NHS worker arrived onto the scene and began working on him. We instructed the NHS worker to bring him back onto his feet so we could give him another attempt of performing proper RP. However once he was brought to his feet he decided to run away and get into a car. Even though he had a knife and a hammer up to him. (Second clips)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/K-A4FENUOjM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back