What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 383 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatesboo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Megan Petrie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 383

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: 1.4 or exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i tried to steal this guys car and i jumped in the car while he was looking in the boot or repairing the car im not sure, and as i was driving off i left the car park and got onto the road and then he parked the car and then came over to me and killed me. also i can only clip 30 seconds at a time and have two videos

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/4hktX_w_89o%20%20https://youtu.be/5ap6UZcRF5I

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

second link 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am going to be absolutely honest and say the I don't have any evidence to back my side as my storage has run out on my medal account, but its funny how she only clipped the moment after she drove off with my caracara 4x4, so I put my gun tazer and pistol ammo into my truck and she got inside as parked it up, as you can see the truck isn't in the video and that's because the server had to take its time parking up my truck as she got in and drove off, but you can see how far she got, hopefully showing that it indeed only took a few seconds for the truck to be parked, I believe my character has every right to be pissed with her, I didn't lose anything so I didn't have any real reason to go after her, all I wanted to know was why she tried stealing my truck and would've hoped for an apology, but instead got ridiculous responses so I decided to stab the thief. (I also want to make it clear that I didn't kill her without saying something first, the local and her audio goes over what I said before stabbing her but I said "I don't have time for this")

As I'm typing this up I have just seen the clip where she drives off and it is clear that I have only stabbed a thief after she tried my car, you can see how far the car disappeared, I ran to get another car out and that when I saw the had been parked, should I have not killed her no, but like I said I only killed her due to the silly and unserious answers I got, as if I was the idiot, and as for parking the truck up, after she drives of there is no physical way for me to force the car to park, I had done it the moment before she got in, the car being parked was out of my hand, plus I have no reason to wait and look around before parking up my truck with valuables inside, it was instinct to park the truck. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my response

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to add that I would have to be looking at the vehicle in close proximity to park it, if I had parked the truck outside on the road I would understand how that would be an exploit, but I believe I my self have done nothing that indicates I have exploited.

I would also like to suggest that this, although worked in my favour, is more of a bug than it is an exploit, I'm fairly certain that this has never happened before, when I first joined and went through a similar experience where my car was stolen as I got out of the boot and again instinctively parked my car, it hadn't disappeared and I had to chase after them in a local,

I would also like to add that in this instance if the car wasn't parked in such a delay and she did manage to drive off, I would have followed her till one if not a few of my crew (who were armed at the time) had got to us and would have dealt with her through RP means

- Artemis

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the evidence, it's difficult to determine whether or not it was server lag, or if you parked while on the ground, etc. Therefore, I'll be declining the report. In the future however, this goes to both @Artemis Atariand @fatesboo, please ensure you provide high quality roleplay. 
@Artemis Atarithe way you killed @fatesboo, I'm on the fence about. Since it's your vehicle, then it could be justifiable, but, always aim to provide high quality RP.

@fatesboo, for future reports, if possible, please ensure you have some video which shows prior to the situation. This helps us within the staff team get a clear view of what's going on.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back