What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 387, 390 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brook

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jordan Mayer

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 387, 390

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1540

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2), (C2.3), (G2.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So myself, Jordan Mayer set up a sting operation with the support of Criminal Investigation Department, in this scenario I met up with the dealer (ID:387) at the pier on Del Perro Beach. At this point I contacted CID through the use of the SMS Text. To which police moved in and the suspect fled. I pulled my gun and ordered the driver to pull over which he did not comply after being told I was armed police (NVL)

At this point their is no value to his own life and he persisted in a pursuit. While driving he said "go on shoot me. You can't shoot in vehicles." This is my opinion is considered Power gaming. As due to the game mechanics you are unable to shoot passengers/Driver. The suspect used this to their advantage and continued the pursuit. Just before the end of the pursuit at 2.28 in the video he can be heard calling us F****** and telling us to kill ourselves.

During this incident we were rammed by another vehicle which was presumed to be his friend(ID:390), Officers opened fire on the suspect and injured him to which he decided to combat log at around 15:50. At the same time ID:387 also decided to combat log which can be seen clearly in the second video.

I've called them to TeamSpeak as I'm in no way happy with how this situation was dealt with on their behalf. In TeamSpeak we spoke to both individuals on what they did wrong in this situation, however since they've decided to discriminate against myself and others, I have submitted this report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmXukR5mJWk%20https://youtu.be/ECicO0LSmmA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The video below is evidence of the suspect ID:387 Combat logging.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd like to make it clear, as I did in the Teamspeak; I did not intentionally combat log, I rammed them, fixed my car and came back for a second time, attempted a second ram, got shot and my game crashed as soon as I was killed. 

I did explain to them, I work from home and I was connected to multiple PC's at the time of the incident, I even logged in straight away to say sorry, I allowed them to arrest me and continued roleplay, I will let my friend speak for himself, but he also crashed, joined back and allowed an arrest again.

ok first id like to say im new to rp and do not understand alot fo the rules i play this server bc i enjoy it i dont mean to actually be rude to staff or anyone its just part of my character, i agree some of the stuff i siad was horrible but it wont happen again and im sorry for that, the reason i am new to rp is bc i didnt realise my pc could actually run fivem which isnt far from correct bc i do have frequent game crashes and lag alot, so i did not combat log. another point with being new to rp is when i had a gun to my head while driving i didnt know if i had to pull over or he was just trying to get me to pull over, me not being sure if he could actually kill being unaware that i was breaking any rules. im sorry for this it wont happen again as i do enjoy this server, pls if i do get any ban or anything could it just be a time ban rather than a perma ban.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back