What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 389 & 615 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tyronne Fernandez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 389 & 615

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1535

What best describes this incident ?: 389 -- G2.4, G3.1, G4.4 // 615 -- G3.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was playing my crim for a change, and decide to take a taxi driver as hostage to be able to rob the pharmacy; scenario I like to preform and wich people usually enjoy. In the meantime, I realice I was not carrying a lockpick on me, so I decide to challenge the guy in blue hoping for him to have some lockpicks on him. He decide to ignore me the first time, and when challenged again, he decide to pull out a knife, so I had to drop him.
At that moment, while I'm trying to cut the zipties, I can see the guy in blue (389) hotmic for help, since I fail to cut them, I decide to move away from the pharmacy and attempt to solve my lockpick problem. At 1:37 you can see the guy in blue start to hotmic what it seems like some source of ringtone, calling his mate. At 3:08 you can see him telling his mate where he's at, so I decided to wait to see if the other guy really show up. In the meantime, you can see the guy just casually chatting with me, ignoring the fact that he just have been stabed.
At 4:04 (after the video cuts just to save time on the upload, whole video can be uploaded if needed) you can see his m8 arrive magically to triads gas station (615).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/4FuN_qrYZD4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and apologies for the delay in sorting this.

Firstly, I would like to address the rule breaks you have claimed here:
G2.4 - You had a dagger, he had a knife. It was a 1vs1 situation that he happened to lose. No NVL here.
G3.1 - It is very clear that 389 is attempting to metagame blatantly here, however, there is no certain way to tell from your video that 615 was actually his friend and pulled up for that reason. The evidence is not clear enough to punish him for it as well.
G4.4 - 389 is not acting in a way that would suggest that he has just been stabbed in the gut.

Conclusion: 
Player 389 will be receiving a 24h ban for breaching rules G3.1 and G4.4. 

When it comes to yourself, @John Gabbana, your roleplay in this situation could have been much better and more advanced. Taking hostages must be carried out with high quality roleplay, keep that in mind for the future please. 

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back