What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 390 / Cutlass - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Raj Patel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 390 / Cutlass

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: G4.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had a shoot out with Cutlass outside the arcade around 19:00 today, as you can see here https://streamable.com/z0dy61 "General" gets shot at 19:05ish you should be able to see this in his death logs - I'm not actually sure who got the kill as there was a few people shooting at him. We left the area at 19:10ish and I believe he was still on the floor at the time.

We then leave to go to Sandy to drop off our downed members where some cutlass turn up blackout and start shooting continuing the situation from the arcade. Both sides had multiple members downed, including myself. At around 19:31 ID 390 (General) Appears at Sandy takes 2 bodies out of the car, into his and then drives away to dump us. Not only was this the same situation but we had members alive in the hospital which could have led potential further combat.

It is also believed that JD (and potentially others) was also downed at the Arcade yet was in Sandy shooting and potentially was the one that had killed me. I'm sure this can be checked in kill logs.

Believed timeline for General:
19:05 - General gets downed.
19:10 - General believed to still be down outside the arcade & Coalition leave for Sandy
19:17 - Cutlass turn up blacked out at sandy and start shooting
19:31 - General appears in Sandy dragging 2 bodies out of cars and into his car to then go and dump.

This means even if general was picked up right after we left and taken to hospital and then waited his "15 minutes" timer he would have been left with around 6 minutes to be revived, find a car and then turn up in Sandy where he would have known there was an active shootout happening which had continued from the arcade.

I asked 390 to come to liaison, he dm'd me on discord and I let him know I was in some RP and I would join shortly - I then joined QE and waited 15 minutes where he then said he was in RP and then I heard nothing after that.

I also opened a ticket to clarify the NLR rule giving a rough estimate of the timeline and was told:

"Yes this would be in breach of NLR, if this is the same situation then no one should get back involved regardless of if the location has changed, it would be the still the same situation
Here is the rule:
Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1075415358309146694/1127734892801822810/image.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/rgm3kd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Raj Patel

Thanks for the report.

It is clear from your footage, and within our logs that Matias 'General' Cano did in fact break G4.5. The actual time line is;

• Downed 19:04
  • Revived 19:15
  • Cheeky relog, loads back in 19:26
  • Raj Patel is downed 19:24

Action: Permanent Ban 

CharID: 88225

Rule(s): G4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back