What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 390 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 390

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2232

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we where out looking for cutlass and after a long search someone found one in hospital that they though was cutlass i came to ID and recognized him from the day before. we waited for him to get up. when he got up he started running, we followed him. he ran straight out the door of pillbox and jumped like 10-15 meters down to what would be sudden death when you look at it. he then continued running. i believe jumping 10-15 meters vertical drop is NVL since there is a very low chance of surviving that and or even ever walking after that.

i have not had a liason with this person since the incident was very blaitant and i dont feel like the other liasons ive had with this group of people chances their behavior.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_950zMuJ9Q

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ironically, after receiving praise for the roleplay I provided with your leader "Isaac" in this very scenario, you have chosen to submit this report at this time. I now believe that rather than helping me in improving my roleplaying abilities, you are strategically targeting me using the report procedure. Since you didn't express any concerns or get in touch with me about this incident, I'd like to see whether this may be handled in a liaison.

I am currently feeling targeted by Marabunta, and I am unable to hide the fact that they appear to be trying to get me banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have had multiple liaisons with cutlass regarding NVL. what happens every time is you appolagize in the liason then In the next scenario it always happens again.

So just to recap the reason why i have not pulled a liason is because i have the experience that i get apologized to and then the same kind of rulebreaks happens again. So for this reason me and my friends have decided to make the staff team take care of these situations.

I am currently feeling targeted by Marabunta, and I am unable to hide the fact that they appear to be trying to get me banned.
If you don't want to be reported then dont break rules

I will be responding to this either later today or tomorrow as I am away for work 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Nikolaj NielsenThank you for the report.

This player is currently banned from a recent player report, I will attach this to the notes and come to the conclusion as shown below.

Conclusion 

Character ID - 63325

Rules - G2.4 G4.5

Action - Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back