What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 392 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamDoodle

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sam Doodle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 392

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/31/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1955

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM, Talking OOC in character (G1.6),

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It was getting close to storm and we were just chilling around, a baldy and a couple others came over one of which brought Marcus back but a few seconds later as I turn around all I see is a bike flying full speed at me and rams me down, I decide to hop onto my car to get the guy due to him randomly hitting me and once he got downed we thought it was worth dumping him as the only thing we knew was he came over to try to rvdm someone and leave. I hear a mention of him saying "I think that's against the rules" or something but I didnt realise however while I was taking him up the dam to dump him but I was thinking of being nicer and leaving him in a semi visible spot all I hear is him talking about server ending soon and waiting for times but eventually I gave up and drove him into the water while ignoring his comments. I do feel he might have combat logged as he never showed up shortly after I left the car but I do not know.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/TaHwSHxC0dYHB/d1337WBNYh0L?invite=cr-MSx1bk8sNTExOTYzMzIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @SamDoodle

I've watched the footage and I do believe that the RVDM was actually desync, its happened to me and I am sure that its happened to you. However, he did drive off whether he done this because he was scared that you lot were gonna kill him or if he genuinely is an RVDMer, it doesn't make it right and still falls under that rule break of RVDM. The player does also break character numerous times throughout the footage.

If the banned person happens to see this report in the future and reads it, please be careful when driving nearby people as you may desync into them and RVDM them by accident and of course stay in character at all times.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 86152

Rules: 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back