What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 393 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ollie Dawson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 393

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/19/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2228

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We got reports of shots fired at hustlers' turf, so we headed there and were first on the scene to find a couple of cars driving around and a lot of injured people, we moved in to secure those armed in the vehicle and move unarmed off the street, as I am doing this 393 shoots at me and downs me with no prior RP. I spoke to 393 after the situation and he said it's an active firefight so he shot me and then later claimed he thought Police were shooting him which is clearly not the case.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/kFZ3nDt2tw4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I tried to speak with you for a possible resolution and was met with "Why did you RDM me??" and "It is simple, you broke the simplest rule on the server" I wouldn't say this is attempting to resolve at all.

Secondly your entire clip is less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds from PD to hustlers turf, this fight had been active for a very long time and was still ongoing and you deem it logical to run into the middle of it to start scooping bodies? There were pings in your clip just around the corner of active gunshots (See Below First pic) and as you roll in there are people with weapons in an active gunfight. (See below second pic)

I just feel a level of common sense on your end should have been used, you spent no time at all to assess an active situation and were too interested in "slurping some stuff" (direct quote from the clip) and went in the sole intention of scooping bodies to get guns like usual and in turn haven't valued your life one bit and have ended up dead and now upset.

IMG_3627.png

image.png

I won't be commenting on this further unless requested by staff.

Thanks for your time xoxo

200.gif

Id like to clearly point out only one injured had a gun out who was secured in the car, the rest where being moved out of the road so they could recieve medical. If i was there to slurp your guns up we would of piled the one guy with a gun in a car and retreated immedietly, instead I stayed to secure the injured and hopefully gain some meaningful RP instead of a pillbox bus, but you denied that opportunity for shooting me without prior roleplay, common sense is not a defence to RDM.

If staff would like a longer video that can be provided but has no meaningful content to the context of police involvement in the situation. 
I have nothing more to add.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So reviewing the clip, 

You arrive on scene which seems to be an active on going shootout that has toned down, meaning its toned down and not over and instead of calling in for backup and securing the area and protecting yourself from potential harm you instead decide it to be a good idea to just causally get out the car and start moving bodies without any human interaction whatsoever. It is clear by your own words your only there to look for guns nothing else. You showed no care in the world for the well being of the many people that were on the ground in lethal condition. Instead were there only for the quick win, only for the guns. You were then met by shots and pressed your panic button.

In conclusion, its deserved. You walk up in an active shootout picking up bodies involving yourself into the situation and expect nothing to happen. No. That simply won't do. I think common sense takes place here.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back