What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 394 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadjoans

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CHAD JOANS

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 394

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: RDM x2  AND FAIL RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As this man was not sent to jail in game because of how CORRUPT the police is in the city I have resorted in taking it here,

this man runs up to the two of us and just stabbed us both in the chest, this is obviously blatant RDM as there was no valid reason for him to this.
i also feel like this is fail rp as there was no roleplay situation here at all and it is very unrealistic for him to come stab someone in the PD unmasked, i am in genuine shock that he was not sent to jail for this as i sent bodycam proof to the officers who where there.

I would love for him to respond to this and give his reasons to why he stabbed me and his reasons for why he stabbed the other guy in the room, because there's no way he had a good enough reason within rp.

i will also add that one of his friends VDMed us twice but i honestly don't care about him as he failed both times.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/b7iuyd7i1nw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
There's was plenty of reason for me to stab you within roleplay, you spat in my face, continued to then attempt to change the story to the police right in front of my face and have me arrested for something you did, pretended to be police.. and tried to belittle my attempts to want to try and be a lawyer, I used to be a gang leader.. my character doesn't take shit especially from people like your selfs constantly trying to provoke a response, I told you we need to have a conversation about it outside of RP then you continued to argue that we don't cause what I apparently did was "blatant" the facts are,

1. you spat in my face

2. you lied to the police and tried to get me arrested

3. you were being discriminatory and generally toxic during the whole situation.

I also like that you left out the part where u spat in my face which happened just before your recording begins, so what I'll do is I'll post the entire situation from my point of view so the admins can make a judgement.

https://medal.tv/clips/62951521/d133710bP0dw   First clip 

https://medal.tv/clips/62951781/d13377m8UCrh Second clip 

https://medal.tv/clips/62952003/d13372TboOL6 Third clip

https://medal.tv/clips/62956271/d1337i8uqhg7 Last clip of them saying we don't need to try and resolve the situation. 

I don't understand how you guys can think you can treat someone like that and not have consequences.. you were trying to get a reaction out of me and when you finally got one you make this report, anyway I've said all that I feel need to say.

as the guy who is recording, you can clearly see i

1. did not spit in your face

2. yes lied about being a cop around cops who i knew who also knew i was joking that is right, but that doesnt give you the right to kill me>

3. I was not discriminatory or toxic at all, also my friends saying "blue haired freak" is not discrimination, he was pointing out the colour of your hair aswell as the fact you are indeed a freak as we can see in the first clip at 3:20 you mutter to yourself "im gonna stab these two" i find that quite distrubing.

Eithier way none of these 3 points you have made justify X2 RDM in a fucking police station with CCTV cameras everywhere.

Whether you had a REASON to stab us or not you still need to initiate appropriately

The reason we said we dont need to resolve the situation is due to the fact its a CLEAR rulebreak, there is nothing to discuss

and your mention of the fact that i didnt include my friend spitting at you is due to the fact my instant replay is 5 minutes and i appropriately supplied the whole 5 mins i can.

You were clearly with the guy in the video, you lied to the police with him, and even gave my name to him why would I not think you're included.. honestly I didn't even mean to stab you.. as you can clearly see I'm facing the guy that spat at me and the auto lock on pulled me to you and did the 1 hit animation, if you would've bothered to have a chat with me I would've explained that to you.

Ohh one more thing, the Police aren't corrupt and if you actually decided to RP and ask some questions then you would know there's a on going investigation against me due to what happened, and the fact that you say as I didn't get arrested and at that time you decided to make this report is also kinda worrying, you treat people like shit and when you don't get the expected result you ramp it up and up and up and now we're here, also try to understand most people Police or not, are not going to want to engage in conversation with people that are being toxic and shouting at them, without giving them a chance to speak, good RP takes effort, and is almost always worth it.. regardless of what happens to your character.. you got revived, I didn't attempt to carry you or dump you in anyway.. you could've then decided to continue it by chasing me down and so on.

I'm not gonna reply to this anymore and wait for the admins to give there verdict.

'my character doesn't take shit especially from people like your selfs'' - you clearly haven't read the rules because if you had you would know this is not a valid excuse.

also you cant just attempt to murder two people because they spat in your hair, that's just ridiculous.

i only wanted you arrested after you stabbed me not before like i said in the clip "i want to press charges, i don't want him arrested" and i was obviously joking about pressing charges anyways because you obviously didn't spit on me and i didn't have evidence of this, also the officers where claiming you said you stabbed me for self defence which is obviously a lie as i never threatened you in anyway.

also i love that you included every moment apart from when you and your friend came back to chat shit and then your friend in the car attempts to VDM us twice, so why wouldn't i take it out of the city? im obviously not going to sort this out in the city when you clearly have no respect for the rules.

and just because I got revived doesn't change the fact you RDMed me with little to no roleplay, maybe you should take some of your own advice - ''good RP takes effort, and is almost always worth it..'' 

you gave no roleplay at all ,stabbed us both said a cringy little comment then ran off, could have atleast said something first if you had killed me within RP i would not have reported you or even told the police, but you straight up stabbed me and ran off. 

You're both acting like I just ran up out of nowhere and stabbed you.. saying there was 0 roleplay.. the entire situation leading up to you getting stabbed was roleplay.. you spitting in my face was roleplay, lying to the police, guess what ... roleplay... you constantly calling me names and continuing to be cunts.. it confuses me how you honestly think you didn't deserve to be stabbed.. Yes I didn't tell you to put your hands up or I will stab you .. but that's not what it says in the rules, let me quote it for you.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

I feel we had a interesting story.. or at least was building one which could've gone on to be something really fun for both sides, I knew you were going to survive, you clearly knew my name and exactly who I was, and I stabbed you inside the PD it was a lose lose situation for me but at least had the capacity to make some interesting RP stories in the future.

''you constantly calling me names and continuing to be cunts'' i didn't call you a bad name before i was RDMed...

''you spitting in my face was roleplay''... would you murder two people because one spat on you? hmmm doesn't seem like a valid reason for murder.

''lying to the police'' if you had continued with the roleplay you would have seen that i wasn't going to press charges because i had no evidence of you spitting on me, because you didn't, i was just going to go to the desk and would have left once you had driven away, but instead you come in and RDMed us... 

and don't try act like you didn't mean to stab the first guy because in the first clip you clearly say ''im going to stab both of these cunts to death''.

you should have just been mature and continued the rp. 

Just so you know ended up getting 200 months and points on my license, you did a lot more than just spit on me.. you tried to get me arrested and lied to the police right in front of my face.. you called me a fake lawyer and so on, and I think I'm right in saying you were the guy on right correct ? the guy that got 1 hit ?? if so then you were never gonna press charges it was the other guy that was trying to press charges, for me I have 2 choices, allow you to continue and lie about me and then get warrants for something I didn't do or try to deal with the situation before it goes that far.. and when I said that I was talking to my self out loud, it was a random comment, I believe you deserved to get stabbed.. but of course if I'm randomly gonna make a comment I'm not specifically gonna say I'm gonna stab that guy wearing those clothes and so on.. as you can see from the video I'm stood in the guys face that was causing the issues and I got dragged over to you.

From the beginning of the situation you were trying to get a response, anything you could possibly do to try and force a response from me, you and your friend did.

The argument is pointless we're gonna go round in circles..

Also civilian's don't have "Body Cams" within RP unless you RP it, and there's no way to psychically have a camera attached to you like the Police do so trying to use it like you did to get me charged with something is borderline in its self.

Just so you know ended up getting 200 months and points on my license, you did a lot more than just spit on me.. you tried to get me arrested and lied to the police right in front of my face.. you called me a fake lawyer and so on, and I think I'm right in saying you were the guy on right correct ? the guy that got 1 hit ?? if so then you were never gonna press charges it was the other guy that was trying to press charges, for me I have 2 choices, allow you to continue and lie about me and then get warrants for something I didn't do or try to deal with the situation before it goes that far.. and when I said that I was talking to my self out loud, it was a random comment, I believe you deserved to get stabbed.. but of course if I'm randomly gonna make a comment I'm not specifically gonna say I'm gonna stab that guy wearing those clothes and so on.. as you can see from the video I'm stood in the guys face that was causing the issues and I got dragged over to you.

From the beginning of the situation you were trying to get a response, anything you could possibly do to try and force a response from me, you and your friend did.

The argument is pointless we're gonna go round in circles..

Also civilian's don't have "Body Cams" within RP unless you RP it, and there's no way to psychically have a camera attached to you like the Police do so trying to use it like you did to get me charged with something is borderline in its self.
im the guy whos recording has been used, im the guy in the ugly red jacket. chad joanes is the one who spat at you.

Hello. So, I have spent a while looking over all of the footage from this report and to be perfectly honest, this isn't a staff issue. There seems to be context as to why he stabbed you, was it a bit over the top? yes, a bit, but not enough to warrant banning someone. I would urge @Kenzie Blueto consider his actions a little more next time, BUT, on the other hand, he didn't break any rules. 

Now, as for your reasoning behind opening this report was that you feel the police is corrupt, there are ways to deal with this without going to staff. We have a great in-game legal system where you can sue this player, you can file criminal damages, you have report the police for corruption, you can spin this "meh" RP situation into an amazing one. 

All this said, I will be denying this report. Please attempt in future to first, RP it out and see what happens and second, try using the legal route in game. Only bring it to a report when someone has broken a rule that cannot be resolved. 

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back