What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 396 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

YacobBarbar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yacob Barbar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 396

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1530

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In the beginning, I was just selling coke on my BF400 and I had cash I wanted to deposit. I went to the Ballas shop to deposit my money. Doing so, I see 3 people with white masks on and I knew they were going to rob me. They successfully robbed me as seen in the clip, I don't have an issue with that. Fair play to them. They soon left and I followed them calling for back up on my radio. They made their way towards Moseley's and crashed, forcing one of them (The one claiming he had my gun) to go through the windscreen. I took it upon myself to do what I could and get payback for what they had done. I decided to use my feet and kick him whilst I was on my back. In this time, the player fail RP's and starts saying 'VDM' multiple times. NHS and police arrive and during this, he does roleplay his injuries at all. They decide just to try troll me knowing full well what they were doing. This report isn't due to the fact I'm annoyed but because I feel that the people in this server need to be up to a better standard then that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7i0ofpBYjo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was going to give a warning to the player, however, they are already permanently banned for other reports.

Kyle Jeremy - C1.14 Note Added to Existing Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back