What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 399 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: kiki pops

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 399

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Today at 7:00 PM I was in an RP situation with a police officer with id 399. After the RP situation, he said shut up monkey and drove off. As clearly a black person I found this extremely offensive and in very poor taste from the police officer in question. I asked 399 to come to discord via OOC but was ignored.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/GEnfDl3QI7Bgy/rmnAH7Q2ZyjY?invite=cr-MSxjVTksMTI1NzI0MjQxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm not even gonna entertain this report, me calling you a monkey had nothing to do with skin tone neither did i see your OOC message (not ignored). I called yous monkeys due to your behaviour setting up spike strips and spiking my vehicle then playing dumb when confronted about it. I myself am mix race and find it hilarious that your attempting to pull a race card here.

At first, I was shocked and then tried to justify why you had said it, which I shouldn't have to in the first place
you were in a conversation with me, and you did not say yous, it was aimed directly at me, and the word YOU was used
if it was a bad choice of words idk, but I did try to ask you to discord via OOC to try and resolve this as I did find it very offensive and felt that it was directed towards myself
being mixed race has nothing to do with this, and I do not feel that it justifies what you said "shut up you monkey" to me, not monkeys, not stop monkeying around just straight up "shut up you monkey" in a pissed off tone, did I feel like this was aimed at me? yes
if it was taken out of context then you should be more careful with the words you choose, I didn't feel like it was a joke and yes it has obviously made me mad 

you are in a white-listed faction of the police, and I think you should know better than to throw words around like that, you didn't sound like you were joking to me, hence the report, I'm sorry but that is my opinion.
again, I was happy to try and resolve this in discord or TS, but you chose to ignore me, or did not see the multiple OOC messages, as you said.

I feel like you are gripping at straws here, you got my response to why i said what i said, nothing to do with race therefore i wont be replying unless staff want me to.

Thank you for making this report @Pops .

I would like to say that discrimination of any kind is not permited in our community what so ever.

In this case I would say that there is no racist intent behind the use of the word "Monkey". It is also very unlikely that @GoodOne would use this in a derogatory way being a long standing member of the community.

I believe his use of the word was intended to suggest you were acting silly, a "Silly Monkey". I dont think for 1 seccond that this was intended in the way you are suggesting.

I would suggest refraining from using the word in future as it may be misunderstood, like in this situation.

Thank you again for the report.

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back