What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 40 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solgaard

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Solgaard

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 40

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1615

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So, i was trying to buy a used VW GOLF from another player, and he decides to scam me for 200k which he wanted for it. It is what it is, but very annoying.

After i realised i was being scammed he pulled a knife on me, and told me to get my hands in the air. I comply, and soon after, without any reason. He stabs me. RDM in my opinion.
Earlier he asked me how long i had been playing, and i believe that might have been a method to be sure that i was new enough to RDM without punishment. (I told him i have been in the city for 2 weeks which is true.) I can provide video of this aswell, if it plays a role.

I tried multiple times to get him onto TS in OOC chat, without any luck, since i don't enjoy reporting people, as i think most things can be solved as the adult community we are.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/r7UxDntOfAIg9/d1337x0DHK2W?invite=cr-MSxPamUsMTU5OTYxNjQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@SolgaardDo you have any additional evidence 3-5 minutes prior to this please? 

Also after you was stabbed, Why did the roleplay stop from your side?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stuart Yes, got something from earlier here: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You also see his friend try to kill me and miss multiple times, which in hindsight might be because they are communicating somewhere else without hotmicing, but i have no way of proving this.

And in regards to my roleplay stopping. I was simply baffled that he just (in my opinion) RDM'ed me, even after he got what he wanted, and i complied. So instead of me getting mad, arguing or getting carried and dumped somewhere random, i just went silent, which could also be seen as passing out, so that no immersion was ruined for him anyways.

Thank you for the additional evidence @Solgaard

I've had a look over both again now the one thing I don't see is the player in the white top's session id at that time, If it was within the evidence then of course this would of been more than one punishment being given out. 

ID:40's friend did attempt to stab you a few times with very little roleplay provided from them outside of a few words, So in the context of the situation wouldn't of been fine for them to do. Whilst in this case it's unclear if they are using discord,TS ect to communicate throughout they did talk in game however without more evidence from this it's not clear to make a determination on. 

Moving into the situation between ID:40 and yourself, It's clear there is some roleplay happening to buying a vehicle if this was even a real deal happening or someone trying to make a quick bit of money, That situation can be delt with in RP. Now the player asks you to put your hands up then says sorry and stabs you. Throughout the situation there isn't much roleplay nor one of a high standard happening within city hall, Mainly two friends talking and you getting stuck in the middle. 

Now moving into your actions, Whilst it's understandable that you could of roleplayed as being passed out, The /carry command and accepting and refusal does fall on the player. If there is roleplay happening and it makes sense to accept then it's good to run with the roleplay and see what happens more so if you are talking and others are trying to carry on the roleplay. Whilst it's understandable in this situation you believed a rule was broken, It's a thing to keep in mind moving forward when someone is trying to carry you. 

So this leaves us with the conclusion, ID: 40 will from this situation be receiving a ban for G1.2 due to the low quality roleplay provided here. 

Name: Jay Son
Rule: G1.2
Action: 2 day ban following the FB

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back