What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 402 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 402

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2022

What best describes this incident ?: Fail Driving | Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The clips do most of the talking to be honest but as shown a vehicle was failing to stop from a shop alarm with multiple occupants. Following this the vehicle has then proceeded to do a massive jump off of the construction site.

I have therefore lost this vehicle and after placing it onto the watchlist we have again initiated a new pursuit with this vehicle and gave the driver a chance to sort his driving out. As shown in the further clips he then continues the same course of conduct after being told not to via OCC.

I don't think there is literally any excuse for this especially after being given multiple opportunities as shown in the clips to change...

Videos in order of events - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1mikE3Cb89dwCz/GTWHvqLczYIz?invite=cr-MSxvakcsNTUwMzUxMjYs
Connards POV of second pursuit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWfexA9aY7o

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1mikE3Cb89dwCz/YuuT67Ygt9KU?invite=cr-MSxCeUcsNTUwMzUxMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1miosYVkrpCT6z/Q5ttYE3NesbJ?invite=cr-MSxIUEIsNTUwMzUxMjYs

Driver of the sultan here, would appreciate it if you didnt lie on this report you never once tried to resolve it in ts or discord

As per below, there was a brief conversation as to your actions raised in OOC which I thought would maybe make you consider your actions. If this isn't a form of 'resolution' then fair enough as from my current understanding this can be, but I personally saw this as an attempt to potentially warn you as to your actions whereby this course of conduct has continued. I can confirm that this wasn't spoken about in DC or TS though. Not lying.

311a5ef0a072211639c6e069b120d000.png

I said it was a little jump OOC isnt for these interactions you shouldve called me to ts or discord you said on your report that you tried to resolve it when you quite clearly never 

I said it was a little jump OOC isnt for these interactions you shouldve called me to ts or discord you said on your report that you tried to resolve it when you quite clearly never 
I have not posted this to go backwards and forward about liaising about the situation.

I will say this once for clarification if it isn't already clear. 

Due to the first jump off of a construction site over a building and back onto a power st I thought I would raise it via OOC and make you aware that your actions are a bit 'dodgy' if you wanna say. At this point, I have left it where it is as I didn't have too much of an issue as I thought you would have stopped after seeing someone mention this in OOC and would lead to potential further RP taking place e.g. openings for another chase or interaction (which did happen).

This is when you proceeded to fail to stop for us again as displayed in the clips and then continued to do multiple jumps which is when I haven't bothered to liaise with you about this incident due to common sense dictating that you have not read or understood the rules in my honest opinion due to your actions displayed in the game which were witnessed by multiple people and officers (who also were not directly involved).

I think this is quite easy to understand.

I will not add anything further to this report as I think it does what it says on the tin and if staff have any questions or queries I will be more than happy to explain. 

If the above does not 'count' as attempting to 'resolve' then apologies but then again from my current understanding and previous situations this tick box is applicable...

@Richard

Whilst I can understand that these fellas broke G1.8, the "Go get them numbers G, go get their BBM pins" after witnessing them break such rule isn't really fitting...almost bordering G2.3 Roleplay Everything rule.

Be more careful in the future...

Action: 2 Day Ban

CharID: 91434

Rule(s): G1.8

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back