What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 403,268,169,323,39,192 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 403,268,169,323,39,192

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/26/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1740

What best describes this incident ?: G2.11

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Context Prior:

A few weeks back, I (Steve) posted something about 'cutlass' on tweedle to which many of their member's responded, after a few back and forth's on tweedle they ended up finding me in pillbox to which I was downed. A couple days later I found 'Alexia', kidnapped her and killed her. A few days go by, bringing us up to yesterday, I post on tweedle something along the lines of "Fuck Cutlass", today, these members to which I am reporting found me, downed me and then took me to a mountain.

The Event:

As I was downed on the mountain, when laying on the floor the group decided that a good RP path to take would be to "Cut Steve's Dick Off". Steve's trousers were then non consensually removed and then his penis was "touched" and cut off, taken by someone ( for some strange Odd reason ) and put into a pouch.

To be honest, I never really thought I would be anywhere near this side of roleplay as It is most certainly not something I would like to be involved with, I took some screenshots and posted it into the "clips and pictures". Some comments and jokes were made which at first I thought were funny, then after a while I realised how fucking weird the sit was and made it aware that I dont want anymore comments about it.
To which many cutlass started taking the piss and laughing etc. In many of the screenshots you can see cutlass members joking around about the sensitive RP and one calling me a "melt" when I said to not joke about it.

Overall Cutlass's lack of empathy in this situation is just upsetting. Do better.

I do not have any of this on video as my medal was messing up, but i do have some screenshots of the /me's that were used and I will link them below.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Nothing was said in OOC about you're not comfortable about the roleplay, what do you want us todo look into a crystal ball?

2. If you're offended by the word "melt" you need to grow up. This is an 18+ community, futhermore do you think this is an acceptable response to what I said to you?
vXS01Dc.png

Won't respond to this ridiculous report unless asked by staff.

Thanks.

Nothing was said in OOC about you're not comfortable about the roleplay, what do you want us todo look into a crystal ball?
you read the rule?

(G2.11) Rape, Sexual Assault or ANY perceived non-consensual sexual contact be it through "/me", emotes, voice, etc. MUST be consented to out of character by all parties present and staff made aware of this agreement in a RPUK Discord ticket prior to this RP taking place.

"Prior" as in before the situation. 

If you're offended by the word "melt" you need to grow up. This is an 18+ community, futhermore do you think this is an acceptable response to what I said to you?
I am not offended by being called a melt, more so the fact when I ask for you to stop commenting on it you respond with that. Yes, yes i do.

ridiculous report
Please be mature, this is a serious topic.

Hi Steven3Cool

Sorry I had to respond as I've never seen somthing more silly.

you read the rule?

(G2.11) Rape, Sexual Assault or ANY perceived non-consensual sexual contact be it through "/me", emotes, voice, etc. MUST be consented to out of character by all parties present and staff made aware of this agreement in a RPUK Discord ticket prior to this RP taking place.
Do you know what Sexual assault is? You're acting like they wanked you off without concent, not one thing they did to you was sexual. This is torture RP buddy. If you was uncomfortable with the roleplay what was stopping you putting a message in /looc? Or... even try to resolve this in Liason.

8nY6BzB.png

I don't appreciate you threatening to report my members either.

Do you know what Sexual assault is? You're acting like they wanked you off without concent, not one thing they did to you was sexual. This is touture RP buddy. If you was uncomfortable with the roleplay what was stopping you putting a message in /looc? Or... even try to resolve this in Liason.
hmmm... Lad im not going into the ins and outs of what sexual assault is. Touching someone's Dick without them giving consent is sexual assault. 

I don't appreciate you threatening to report my members either
I had no plans on reporting, I asked your gang lead to ask his members to stop commenting or it'll be taken further. 

Hi @SteveStacy

it’s funny you write this report as your gang randomly kidnapped me today over this situation that I personally had no idea about. 

after I was shot and downed by said gang, they threaten to “cut my dick off” and then proceeded to take my ballsack off with a knife to which I didn’t consent to either.

they said it was in revenge for you even though I, personally, have no clue what happened to you previously with other members of cutlass. 

all I know is if you and your gang are doing that type of thing then you shouldn’t be then reporting it when it’s happening to you.

it’s funny you write this report as your gang randomly kidnapped me today over this situation that I personally had no idea about. 
Not sure what you’re trying to insinuate here, if you’re confused why they realised it was cutlass, maybe look at the picture that was put on marketplace with a cutlass guy wearing his coloured mask? 

after I was shot and downed by said gang, they threaten to “cut my dick off” and then proceeded to take my ballsack off with a knife to which I didn’t consent to either.

they said it was in revenge for you even though I, personally, have no clue what happened to you previously with other members of cutlass.
That is a different situation that I clearly was not apart of, let’s focus on the sit at hand okay?

all I know is if you and your gang are doing that type of thing then you shouldn’t be then reporting it when it’s happening to you.
Again, not me. I don’t even know what they did as I was not there. 

No, I get why I was grabbed and I’m not trying to make out there was foul play but at the time I had no clue what it was even for until they told me to look on my phone.

just saying that they said they’re doing that RP on your behalf and in revenge for you. I engaged in the RP for storyline purposes and had no problem with this but I’m just saying it shouldn’t be one rule for one and one rule for another, you get me?

I'm not entirely sure why I am being reported in this scenario but alas:

Hello, SteveStacy. I hope you are well.

From the looks of this report, it seems your issue is with one person's roleplay provided. I don't know how six people have ended up being reported here.

At no point was a sexual theme implemented, nor suggested.

I see you exchanged an insult, attacking someone personally, only then did you threaten to report.

I am open to liaison and happy to answer any questions.

From the looks of this report, it seems your issue is with one person's roleplay provided. I don't know how six people have ended up being reported here.
I am reporting the group of people that were there as they were all involved.

At no point was a sexual theme implemented, nor suggested.
I think taking someone's trousers off and touching up their dick when no consent was given is a form of SA. 

I see you exchanged an insult, attacking someone personally, only then did you threaten to report.
I was insulted first and responded, if the person feels hurt by my comment then I apologise. 

image.png

In regards to your threat to report claim, I stated that if the  topic was to be talked about more then I will be taking it to the forums, which cutlass then laughed at so I proceeded. Your leader also told me to "contact the appropriate channels"  which i feel i have done. 

It is sad to see a whitelisted group such as yourselves be so insensitive around this topic. 

It is sad to see a whitelisted group such as yourselves be so insensitive around this topic. 
I don't believe I have shown any insensitivity thus far.

I am reporting the group of people that were there as they were all involved.
What is your definition of involved? Those that were present at the time, or those that actively partook in the /me's.

I think taking someone's trousers off and touching up their dick when no consent was given is a form of SA. 
There was no "touching up." This is a very serious allegation and so please, if you could, use correct phrasing when speaking on this matter.

SteveStacy
cb605747d8844c709036b485dc84537f.webp
Yesterday at 7:49 PM

@Kash collect your members pls, one more comment about this outrageous rp and I will be going to the forums.
I believe it would have been more appropriate and understood if this hadn't been preceded by a personal insult. In my opinion, this is a threat to report.

If you were so affected, why was the only reason you reported because people commented about the situation?

From my understanding, you brought attention to the situation by posting the picture yourself in a public discord, even joking about it initially. After this, your terms were: "One more comment and I will be going to the forums." And yet, if you hadn't initiated the conversation, no comments would have been made.

However, sexual assault is a real issue. Those who believe they have encountered it should not feel ashamed and contact the appropriate authorities. There are various helplines as well as the police that can be contacted to investigate any wrongdoings that may have been committed.

I deny participating in any form of SA roleplay, or using /me's in that scenario.

As always, I am happy to discuss any further queries.

First of all I'd like to mention that in NO way do i condone SA and all though i do believe this to be a petty report from yourself there is still a chance that you could have been made to feel uncomfortable during this situation.

A simple @ in OOC chat would have been more than enough for me to ensure members of our group alter the course of roleplay regardless of the topic.

Now to address the actual report.

fair enough your medal may have presented issues resulting in you not being able to show the whole interaction for what it actually was. This is a shame because this would contain a lot of context that can not be shown with a few screen shots of some /me's. 

This was a form of torture RP and nothing more!... and as i previously stated I'll change the course of any RP situation if asked to.

Anyway with that being said i personally feel as if your actions scream a clear narative throughout this whole procedure.

What is your definition of involved? Those that were present at the time, or those that actively partook in the /me's.
those who actively watched it happen yes.

However, sexual assault is a real issue. Those who believe they have encountered it should not feel ashamed and contact the appropriate authorities. There are various helplines as well as the police that can be contacted to investigate any wrongdoings that may have been committed.
As soon as I put in the "group" that I didn't like what has happened OOC I was called a "melt" by one of the cutlass members. In that instance I felt belittled for feeling the way I did, it nearly put me off putting the report itself up. It is outrageous and down right disgusting for a member of this community to make someone feel that way around such a sensitive issue. 

First of all I'd like to mention that in NO way do i condone SA and all though i do believe this to be a petty report from yourself there is still a chance that you could have been made to feel uncomfortable during this situation.
I put a report up about non consensual roleplay and you are calling me petty? 

This was nothing more than a form of torture RP and nothing more!... and as i previously stated I'll change the course of any RP situation if asked to.
Torture RP!? Are you being serious? 

Taking someone's trousers off without their consent then touching/cutting off their genitals is not torture, it is SA. Why could you not have done a finger? Ear? Foot? 

Anyway with that being said i personally feel as if your actions scream a clear narative throughout this whole procedure.
Please enlighten me on the way my actions are portraying. 

those who actively watched it happen yes.
So I am being reported for witnessing an alleged rulebreak while not actively partaking in it?

As soon as I put in the "group" that I didn't like what has happened OOC I was called a "melt" by one of the cutlass members. In that instance I felt belittled for feeling the way I did, it nearly put me off putting the report itself up. It is outrageous and down right disgusting for a member of this community to make someone feel that way around such a sensitive issue. 
I can only speak for myself - a member of Cutlass. I have made no attempt to belittle, disrespect or show any insensitivity toward you.

Like i said we don't condone SA whatsoever, Long standing members have even been killed off from the gang for partaking in such situations well BEFORE a direct rule was even implemented regarding SA.

As stated in the rule, both parties have to agree on said RP which i find to be more than appropriate. However this isn't said RP... This was torture RP. you also keep saying touched but if you uploaded the actual clip you would see the word "shave" was used mulitple times which naturally implies that nothing would have been touched.

There was ample time for you to reach out and ask for us to provide RP that is more enjoyable for you. 

I don't want to discuss this any longer, I will not respond to anything else unless staff ask me to.

The screenshots speak for themself. 

ill get into this then. So, this is obviously a very sensitive topic and by no means will we condone any sort of non-consensual sexual roleplay.

Lets get into this scenario, from the few screenshots that were taken and no video or any further context of the scenario. We only have a few screenshots that were taken and posted into clips--videos. Hardly a sign of someone that was truly offended by the scenario. Also shown here:

I took some screenshots and posted it into the "clips and pictures". Some comments and jokes were made which at first I thought were funny
Again, your not showing genuine concern for the scenario which again we dont actually know what happened without a video.

I then have checked your /looc or /ooc for that day and again you made no efforts to stop the roleplay and there were no messages from yourself. 

So, what we have here, no video of exactly what happened in the scenario, no /ooc or /looc messages highlighting that you are uncomfortable. Pictures that were taken (i assume for a laugh) in the groups discord, again not showing any concern. So i think i can safely say this is more about you not being happy with the jokes that have been made AFTER the roleplay scenario than the actual scenario itself. You would have made it very clear in the time IF you had a issue. 

Again, i will say any sort of sexual roleplay should be consented but with the evidence i see in this report, or dont see for that matter. I do not feel like there was a issue with the scenario but you are now using the report as a way of showing your distaste to these after posting pictures yourself.. for a 'laugh' 

There will be no action on this specific report, in this specific scenario. That holds no bearing on any future scenarios of the same content. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back