What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 404 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelHeart

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alina Maximoff

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 404

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1955

What best describes this incident ?: Guy was not roleplaying and harassing.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was getting ready to park my car up as it was 5 minutes till the 8 pm storm. I was trying to work out how to store my car since the new eye icon got put on yesterday. As i was doing this my car was unlocked a random man got into my car. I asked what he was doing in my car and he wouldn't say anything for a while. Then he started saying it was his car and to make him get out of his car. He wasn't trying to carjack it. I told him I would be calling the police. I locked him in the car so the cops when they arrived they could get him. I asked him again to leave and he wouldn't. He started making weird animal noises and again went silent. Then he said "shut up you batty boy", I stayed in character saying I'm clearly a girl. Stuff my character would say. He kept repeating the phrase "batty boy" (I'm unsure if this is an offensive term or not)

My character speaks with an accent as she's not meant to be English and he then started telling me to "speak English" again I stayed in character and responded how my character would respond. He started with your mom is dumb and when I replied that my character's mother was dead he was "good. I asked him if he had anything better to do and he just replied with "I just finished work".

He kept on for a while before he started making loud noises which turned into a static sound (like when you're in between radio stations) before playing some really distorted music at full blast through his mic. Again I stayed in character. He then started burping multiplay time down the mic. Before making the noises again. He then proceeds to tell me to "get out of the car batty man". The storm then hits and we are kicked out of the server which means now my car is not going to be where I spawn when I return to the city.

During the entire time, I stayed in character. The only time I broke is when I was talking to the viewers of my stream apologizing for the guy.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cs7GWDjz0A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Another quite easy report to deal with.

It's blatant to me that he is just there to troll you, he breaks character multiple times saying things like "Ive just come home from work" spams music down his mic and breaths very heavy, sorry you had to put up with this. 

ID 404 Will receive a 1 day ban following the fair ban system for C1.10 & G2.3

Thank you for your report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back