What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 404 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Denise Lunney

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 404

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2110

What best describes this incident ?: Rule C1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Called me a slur whilst in cells which is a violation of rule c1.2, I don't come on to get called slurs I come on to have fun

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/nFAriDW2rlxZy/d1337CoUjKGC?invite=cr-MSxCZDQsNDcyNTg4NDcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Afternoon @Alice

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to make a player report. In relation to rule C1.2 as outlined here '(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.' Whilst yes this is the case it is clear from the video provided the player did simply ask a question. 

What was said in the small clip provided was 'Are you a tranny?' To where you responded 'No I am not and I'm going to insist you don't use that language' to where the player apologised and the roleplay continued. Going over this multiple times and having a conversation within the staff team it is clear the player was just asking a question, Could they of said this differently, Absolutely however once you asked them not to use that type of language they was apologetic and moved away from it and the roleplay continued without any other issues. 

As Drex mentioned in the previous report 'While we work our best to rid the community of those with clear intent of malice, expressing their discriminatory views, we can unfortunately not oversee every situation as they take place'. This is true, However I don't believe this falls into the category of discriminatory behaviour to the extent and / or with malicious intent, to which a permanent ban is justifiable. Indeed the player might not be 'educated' in the players vocabulary, However it is clear that they did learn from you asking them not to mention such things overall. 

As such this report will be denied, Again thank you for taking the time to make the report and we hope you have a wonderful day and weekend!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back