What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 405 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might I add I wasn't fresh out of hospital, I changed into them earlier on. Either way not sure why you even mentioned this haha.
The still image just looks really funny and the thought tickled me haha.

@Trent WebbYou around for a chat on TS?

@JoshuaI am happy to drop this report for the following reasons after a lengthy chat with @assgoggles:
1. Joe has come forward and was openly willing to have a chat about the situation
2. We have both come the conclusion that I was caught in the crossfire and the intention was not to shoot me
3. He had unfortunately made the assumption that I was Vagos as I was surrounded by 3+ Vagos vehicles
Trents not around I dont think but I dont see a need for Trent to come TS as isnt being reported here.

@Trent WebbYou around for a chat on TS?

@JoshuaI am happy to drop this report for the following reasons after a lengthy chat with @assgoggles:
1. Joe has come forward and was openly willing to have a chat about the situation
2. We have both come the conclusion that I was caught in the crossfire and the intention was not to shoot me
3. He had unfortunately made the assumption that I was Vagos as I was surrounded by 3+ Vagos vehicles
Very well.

One thing I will say @assgogglesyou need to be careful when and where you are shooting, and be sure you are shooting at your intended target, every bullet you fire you are responsible for.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back