What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 407 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaws

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Peter Wright
Reported Players: 407
Date: Mar 12, 2024
Time: 20:00
What best describes this incident: (G1.6) Being In Character, (G2.4) Value of Life, Breaking Character
Please (in detail) describe the incident: 60-90 minutes before this incident this person stole my car from AE without any interaction which in and of itself is fine. This obviously led me to go hunt for them and the car. Equipped with a weapon and around 10 people being on and off the lookout including Cypress and Cutlass members I finally found said person at the Marlowe Motel.

They seemed to be causing a ruckus there as well to the point where several Marlowes were chasing this person down as well. We gave them some leeway in the event they wanted a fun chase and didn't pull any pistols at first because we wanted to have a civil talk regarding the stolen car.

A chase then happened after which multiple times I crashed into said persons car, more often than not due to their erratic driving. They didn't want to stop and didn't seem intimidated by the amount of cars and people chasing them. (G2.4) The person then called me a "retard" ooc. I have no issue with calling someone or getting called a retard in character, but this person took it to looc to call me a retard while I've never talked to them before. (G1.6)

After a loss and then finding said person again they got downed and taken to a location where we still wanted a talk with the intention to take them to the hospital afterwards when we retrieved the car. Sadly they were seemingly not in the mood to rp and showed a very toxic stance on being at a disadvantage in this situation. Calling someone a neo nazi, not rp'ing injuries and talking about rules/rulebreaks to name a few offenses. (breaking character)

As you can see by my behaviour I never had the intention to just dump and kill, when we had a collision I made sure to hold back so we could have a fun chase and maybe some fun RP even after the person was downed. However they didn't seem to have the same intention.

Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is me in the clip.

First thing, it was like 2-3 hours later, not 60-90 minutes. I steal cars from AE all the time and I didn't see you when I stole it. The reason this became a situation is because you (your group) started ramming with quite literally zero RP - several hours after your car was stolen. You didn't actually tell me you just wanted to chat until you'd disabled and surrounded my car under Lower Power St so, to me, you looked like a random baldie just ramming vehicles - I had to go answer the door as you rammed me so that's the only reason I stopped and was silent for 20-30 seconds. I probably shouldn't have suggested you drove like a retard, though, fair enough. It's an RP server, Kinnamon is quite literally known as a troublemaker who doesn't carry guns and doesn't roll around with anyone else - there are many different ways you could have approached the situation but you (again, your group) decided that the no RP approach was the one you wanted. That's your choice and as you can see, I didn't report your lack of RP, but you can't equally be shocked your poor RP was questioned OOC throughout. It wasn't until you'd started trying to RP cutting my fingers off that you decided to finally tell me what you were chasing me for - quite vital information for an RP server I'd say. There was no "fun event chase", you had made no RP contact with me and were just ramming me like a fresh baldie.

As for your other complaints such as the comments towards your neo-nazi friend, it's an RP server, he's a biker with full tats and his forehead tattoo, from a distant, literally looks like a swastika. I find it odd you're okay hacking and slashing people up in fairly detailed RP but your friend being referred to as a nazi is somehow a step too far? Seems like an odd line to draw in the sand for someone who is on a serious RP server. As for the injuries, I told you in OOC, I'm not gonna start screaming through my mic, I have other people around me who don't want to hear that and it isn't a vital part of the server - you had /mes and I did say "Ouchy" so you could acknowledge I had read your /me. Additionally, you're hacking me up as your friends are asking questions, maybe coordinate better in future as I can't answer their questions that they keep asking and respond to your butchering RP. But let's be real, you don't care about any of that, you just wanted your car back and no amount of torture would have made me give up your cars location because I cannot remember OOC where it was left given it was stolen several hours again and I steal a lot of cars.

I'll accept my RP could have been better, but your RP was far poorer, rushed, and a cookie cutter. You wouldn't be asking for Cutlass and Cypress (fragging gangs) to help you if you weren't going to do the boring dump RP that you ended up doing; so you can be disingenuous to help hide poor RP but anyone with working eyes is going to see right through that with how you started the situation.

Last edited:
Hello mate,

First of all, if your character is a notorious car stealer that should be a reason for you to understand people are looking for you. That doesn't mean you can be approached with no RP, but it does mean you know what's coming for you within RP. You were told several times to stop the car and get out, to have a civil chat and to talk to us. Your choice of not doing that has consequences within RP.

The sultan or elegy that rammed you at Marlowes wasn't even with me. After I told you to have a chat you clearly didn't bother listening which started off the chase again. I don't feel like there was no RP provided and with you continiously talking, not listening and driving off it was hard to announce that I wanted to have a chat with you and actually RP in the first place. I think, seeing the circumstances, we did all we could do to provide you with some RP.

With you practically talking out of character and quoting rules we did our best to still handle all this within RP. You showed no interest in RP'ing this out with us, nor did you show interest in talking about it OOC (with addition of you calling me a retard) which clearly shows your view towards this server. I feel like you see this as a playground where you can do (troll) whatever you want but as soon as someone puts you in a disadvantageous situation you get angry and start showing this behaviour.

I had a pistol on me the entire and could've used that to shoot you numerous times. The sole reason I didn't do that (and told others to not shoot you) is because I wanted to provide you with more RP. I'm sad that you weren't able to see that. Like before mentioned, the aim was not to dump you. You called that upon yourself by your actions.

You were also asked to come to liaison to talk about it and you had no interest in doing so. You could've vocalized your concerns there in the same way I tried to do. Instead, both IC and OOC you gave no response and didn't even bother to RP.

Besides this I have nothing else to add. I will let staff decide what they want to do with this report. Have a good day.

First of all, if your character is a notorious car stealer that should be a reason for you to understand people are looking for you. That doesn't mean you can be approached with no RP, but it does mean you know what's coming for you within RP. You were told several times to stop the car and get out, to have a civil chat and to talk to us. Your choice of not doing that has consequences within RP.
I didn't hear you at all because you were either talking extremely quietly, or (the likely option) that we're several cars away and voice doesn't travel that far. Again, I steal a lot of cars; some people know it's me, some don't. I also interact with a lot of people. You even said yourself, another vehicle unrelated to you was ramming me so how, logically, should I determine you from a VDMer? You can call me a troll because my character isn't a cookie cutter gangster like yours; perfectly fine killing people with no character development, internet tough guy etc. And that same template applies to Cutlass and Cypress - probably why you hang around them.

If I spoke OOC then so did you? It's quite common in the server such as "Gods", "In my head" etc. I never spoke directly OOC and if you consider that OOC then go ahead and ban everyone who connects.

I didn't come to liaison because there's no point. Your RP wasn't going to improve over Discord was it.

Staff decide every report anyway, no real need to point out the obvious.

Hello @qaws

Thank you for the time for making this report. Due to other actions this player has already caught a plane to Bansvil, and has already been banned.

I will take a note of this report but thank you for keeping our streets clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back