What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 411 & 386 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambino

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ry gambino

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 411 & 386

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was working at my newly set up business Taxi Auto Center and 2 gentlemen came into the shop looking for a full repair. I carried out the repairs and even gave them a free wash. They then asked how much it was and I said £1,600 in total. They then pulled out a machete on me and told me to put my hands up. I complied with them and followed all instructions including unlocking my van and them taking everything however they still chose to end my life even though I complied

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Ex1GqKfFMlR1P/d1337Wj3ZHLy?invite=cr-MSxpQ28sNTMyMzc1Njcs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ryan, hope your doing well. I'm confused as to why this is poor Roleplay. Okay maybe a few things could be a bit better but overall not every roleplay situation is going to be perfect. We came in with the intentions to rob you. Myself (411) and 386 made a conversation with you asking about how my car looked, also asking the price it would be. We then proceed and told you to put your hands up which is fine. However you then went on to tell us that 'it was a bad decision' and that we are 'fucking with the wrong people'. Me and 386 both took that as a threat which is why I killed you and dumped you so that you would forget everything. If you didn't tell us that we were fucking with the wrong people then it would have been a different story and you would have lived.

Hello mate I think it’s poor as one of you just turn round and say kill him an then stab me an then the usual dump him shite, I can not see any of your faces don’t think I have met use before so you could of just robbed me an got off, if you Wana talk about it mate am more then welcome to just let me know?

Hello @Ryan_EFC& @Martt

I've reviewed the footage and I will say that I'm not impressed,

First off, there was no confrontation between the three of you all you wanted was him to fix your car up and he asked for payment for the service he provided to you, which then you refused as now your intention is now to rob him by telling him to put his hands up which he complied with and through out the situation he valued his life and followed all of your demands, which then with no reason what so ever your friend tells you to kill him.

Through out there was minimal roleplay provided from @Marttand your friend as all you really said was for him to put his hands up, drop his items and to unlock his vehicle, he complied with all of your demands and you still decide to kill him which I still fail to understand why.

Even if you didn't kill him and left with the items you stole from him you still provided low quality roleplay, if you are going to rob players provide good quality roleplay, be creative, attempt to make the situation fun for all parties.

As I didn't see the points I mentioned above in the footage provided I will be actioning this report.

Action Taken

CharID: 41565

Ban: G1.2

Druation: 1 Day Ban (Fair Ban System)

---------------------------------------

CharID: 58692

Ban: G1.2

Druation: 1 Day Ban (Fair Ban System)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back