What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 413 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 413

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: G3.1, (Hop On)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few Alliance members decided to push marabunta turf, we raided the shop and saw no one inside, went towards the safehouse and Tommy from Marabunta was spotted and kidnapped, Me and Abu decided to check the safehouse, where we found two Marabunta members and killed them, left to talk to Tommy, during this time Abu leaves, Me and Alan FIsh decided to let Tommy go and see if we could get the guys we downed inside the safehouse, the doors were once again locked, so we understood someone must be inside again, we drill through the door and killed another 2 in which instance Tommy returns to the safehouse, this is where things take a turn as we decide to let tommy pull the bodies out to then take them off him, however out of nowhere we got shot by another member who we believe hopped on after watching a discord stream.

In 413's Evidence, at the time of 0:37 Seconds someone in his discord is asking him to stream and mute up, the fact he wasn't already muted once in game seems already odd, he then proceeds to turn on his stream and deafen, this poses the question was there already a stream up from the beginning.

Evidence from me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-y6zSJiNqk
Evidence from 413 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agq3Qsqv9g4

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-y6zSJiNqk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Afternoon @Eze

Is this a revenge report? In retaliation of the hop on report that was actioned against alliance? 

No, I was never involved in the previous report nor do I care for it, I’m just here to report a believed rule break that’s affected my roleplay.

Hola mi amigo

Didn't expect this to happen since everything was explained in the liaison but here we are.

I don't quite get why you've put up a report for hop on considering the fact that you was given a screenshot saying that we was gonna log on at 8pm. And me and Barry was a bit late because we was mid game R6. Also prior to us coming on we had 0 idea that you was already on our turf. 

In 413's Evidence, at the time of 0:37 Seconds someone in his discord is asking him to stream and mute up, the fact he wasn't already muted once in game seems already odd, he then proceeds to turn on his stream and deafen,
Also mentioning the VC and streaming, I was in a VC with Omizz (Which is banned and in the Apostles) and he wanted to see what was going on. At the time there was no one else streaming in other VC's so therefore he asked me. And me and Omizz was in our own channel where there was only me and him in it. 

this poses the question was there already a stream up from the beginning.
If there was already a stream up from the beginning, why would Omizz ask me to stream? Wouldn't he just hop in another channel and watch them instead? 

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
Sure? Because in the liaison you said "Isak got us banned for hop on so if this is the case, you're going straight on the forums."

I won't reply unless I'm needed to by staff 🙂

Sure? Because in the liaison you said "Isak got us banned for hop on so if this is the case, you're going straight on the forums."
I’d rather you not put things in my mouth that I haven’t said myself, thanks very much bud.

If there was already a stream up from the beginning, why would Omizz ask me to stream? Wouldn't he just hop in another channel and watch them instead? 
Maybe because everyone else was dead ? And was already deafened ? Or even matter fact just wanted to see your POV ? 

Also prior to us coming on we had 0 idea that you was already on our turf. 
So you say you had no previous knowledge  ?

So in your video let me just be clear here so you understand “I’m making a play here” 

Two very contradicting statements no ? 
So which one is it ? Did you know or not ? 

report for hop o
It’s for G3.1 (Meta Gaming) - AKA Discord stream and Hop On

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ezewhilst we were in liason yesterday you told us that you were happy to leave it there as i dm'd you proof of us planning to get on around 8pm 'see below in ss'. However, myself and alex were around 10 minutes late as we were in a Rainbow Six Siege game which went over a bit.

image.png

@Barry Clevedon, as much as I appreciate you trying to explain the situation you aren’t being the one reported so you do not need to get involved on this report. 

But going off your SS, you had 5 reactions and there was already 5 people dead ?

Therefore this is the reason I had a second thought on the matter, liaisons are there to discuss the situation. I had multiple second thoughts on how the situation occurred was it didn’t add up from what was said in the liaison 

@Ezeyes there was 5 of us that responded. 2 of which was me and Aleks. The others were already in the city at the time of the attack Along with other members that did not react. If necessary I can show you who reacted to the message ? 

Okay, so let me get this, Both of you reacted to the Push, decided to log on, from there you understood there is an ongoing situation, jumped into it because you had a push time... 

I'd like to point out that this is still classed as hop on push time or not, you joined an ongoing situation that you wasn't part of before you logged in, no one forced you into these situations, you chose to get involved rather than trying to find out that you should leave due to it being an active situation before your log on.

From all the evidence and the conversation here I'm satisfied there was a pre-planned time,
The discord stream was to an uninvolved party (that seems to want to add their unneeded two pence)

This shall not be approved.
Please don't be discouraged in future though to submit reports of this kind!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back