What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 416(shooter) ,111,164 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 416(shooter) ,111,164

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/07/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so i was at the Island collected packages a motorboat pulled up so i hid in a bush and called my friends. when help arrived i wanted to go out of hiding and run to Jamie who gave coms that he was docking...
on the way there i noticed one of the robbers on a bike however no words had been said so i left him. I ran towards the dock and then in the conor of my fov i see a guy rolling on me and shooting me instantly.

its very obvious that the shooter cares way more about winning his situations rather than providing any sorts of RP before just blamming people.

i attempted to contact the robber in OOC no answer

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd4K8dJtflc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

hey it was 162 and not 164 my mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the one in the clip i would like to start off with you never @ me once while we where on the island for a while RP with the other member we had in zip ties

firstly "its very obvious that the shooter cares way more about winning his situations rather than providing any sorts of RP before just blamming people." its a little far fetched considering in your own clip you are talking about ambushing us and calling back up in and wanting to take our guns

we had one of your members in zip ties and was actively RP with them when the call out got made that there was a third person on the island with a gun considering with your own clip you can clearly see it was a 1v1 situation and you try to aim and shoot me first but i was quicker on the drop im more than happy to go into more details of it in a VC

firstly "its very obvious that the shooter cares way more about winning his situations rather than providing any sorts of RP before just blamming people." its a little far fetched considering in your own clip you are talking about ambushing us and calling back up in and wanting to take our guns
So first of all yes we were going to do something about people coming to rob us on the island. But we were not going to just shoot you..

If that was the case I would have started shooting from the bush where I was hidden and saw you guys running around.

We where planing on sticking you up with proper RP with an upper hand in numbers and firepower. Being in a pressed situation is no excuse to shoot with no prior RP.

we had one of your members in zip ties and was actively RP with them when the call out got made that there was a third person on the island
You got Karen in zip ties after I was shot.

So the first interaction you had with us was just shooting me

it was a 1v1 situation and you try to aim and shoot me first but i was quicker
As for this you can clearly see that the only reason I even tried to aim is because you where already mid roll aiming at me.. 

For the ooc I didn't tag you that's my mistake but since the report is up and in my opinion it was very blatant rdm I'll just pass the ball to staff from here

Hi I was number 111 in this situation and I would like to clarify that we did in fact have Karen in Zip ties before you where shot, but I also don't get what you expect when you are running around with a gun out. Also in your clip you are clearly seen aiming your gun at 416 so your intention was to shoot him and he just beat you to it, so would that not mean that you also care more about shooting than providing any sorts of RP. Why else would you be aiming your gun at him? maybe you where trying to hands him but when you see someone running at you with a gun why would you risk anything when your life is at stake.

Now to bring me to the RDM that were all here for, there is nothing "random" about this encounter, you guys where set up waiting for us to hands a one of your members and then have the rest come from behind. You guys where there to grab us and had your guns at the ready. 

Now onto you calling us to QE, the only message I recall seeing in OOC was "I didn't realise the Island is KOS" not once did you @ any of us to come to QE and I don't know about you but when I'm in RP I very rarely tend to sit looking at the OOC chat so I don't understand how your expecting us too see your questions. 

I do think we could also go to liason as I do feel as though this can be sorted in there.

You planned on sticking us up when you had the advantage yet ran around with a gun out in your hand showing yourself as a danger. We had already engaged with rp with your group where we zip tied a fellow vagos member by a pick up point. You claim that I shot you before we zip tied Karen. That is simply incorrect (staff would easily be able to confirm via logs), as we were searching her when the call that you ran at one of our members with a gun out. I believe you are confused with the events that took place within this situation. 

In terms of the shooting, we have just had a violent confrontation with a fellow one of your gang members where we had constrained her and was in the progress of searching her and the area. You then decide to run at another balla member with a gun out, you must understand what impression that gives us, he calls this on radio and I leave Karen’s side to try and find you. I do find you however due to the fact that you were already spotted with a gun running at one of our members alongside with me seeing that you were armed and it being a 1v1 situation there was simply nothing else either of us could do, due to the nature of 1v1 situations if I were to try and hands you up or vice a versa we would both be in a position that due to the fact we both have weapons drawn in a 1v1 situation that we would both be able to take a chance. Due to your actions and aggressive nature (running with a gun out) in a hostile situation (us robbing you and your members) in a hostile environment (the island, you also claim in your own clip “what happens on the island stays on the island”) and for these reasons and the already built up rp and it being such a situation where either you would of shot me or I shot you this was the outcome. You clearly see yourself  have the same reaction to me as you also ads towards me I simply got to the trigger ever so sooner. 

I don’t understand how you would see this as random, we already was in a hostile situation with your gang, you already had hostile actions directly from yourself towards us, such as running at us with a gun out,  these are the reasons you were shot. There was nothing random to it and in your own words you were planning on trying to single us out and rob us unfortunately your plan didn’t go to plan. 

Please do let us know what kind of rp you would of wanted in that exact situation, as I have stated due to the nature of this situation it simply would of either ended with you shooting me or me shooting you, as with the new understanding of the NVL rule with it being a 1v1 situation with weapons drawn neither of us would have to “value our life.”

Hello @Nikolaj Nielsen

Can I ask who called out that a motorboat pulled up onto the Island, and ask that they comment on their side please and provide any footage that they may have.

Just so that The Staff Member who deals with the report, has all the facts and context without poking and prodding. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back