What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 42 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Thomas Gabbana

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 42

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1730

What best describes this incident ?: Combat log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My partner and I were patrolling arround cocain crafting areas, when we saw a car outside the cocain place at the docks. When I entered the building, id42 was standing still in front of the cocain manufacture place, not moving or answering my questions; so I just go to a corner to call for backup (since we were in a disadvantage) and at that moment he finish to disconnect (he did not run thru the door).
Waited solid 10 minutes outside while we were dealing with the other guys, but id42 did not reconnect.
Longer footage can be provided if needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/2ZGMD7UAtPI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

hello, I’ve seen from my discord and the YouTube video that I am involved in this and the only thing I can say is I was afk at the time of this video as I do not  remember anything and after a certain time of me being afk, my pc turns off so it automatically disconnects me. Sorry if I’ve caused any confusion

Hello @John Gabbana& @Guilly

I've reviewed the footage provided and looked deeper on my side and I can say that @Guilly you have been actively playing on the server at least 8 minutes prior from you disconnecting as you have taken money out of your bank account at 17:10 and you have disconnected at 17:18, Now I don't believe that your pc turns off after 8 minutes without being used and if this is true I recommend fixing this issue so it doesn't happen again.

ACTION TAKEN

CharID: 40184

Ban: C2.3

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back