What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 422 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Raj Patel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 422

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2215

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Cutlass member refused to drop his weapons, then started saying he's going to "take his time" and giving lip while he has 3 guns pointed at him; all while saying you are going to shoot me anyway. (We have not been killing cutlass after dodgy doctors when they comply, as there is no need to) 422 just continues to show no disregard for his life; still delaying dropping his weapon.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/f35si8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Afternoon people, i was in the process of handing my stuff over whether it was slow or not, i mis clicked the smoothie and then had to obviously RP that out, wasn't expecting to be shot for this as i was complying whether i was giving a little verbal back or not as far as the RP goes i was dead then revived and had guns pointed at me so head was all over the place.

im not expecting anything of mine back and hope that everything is good moving forward haven't been warned or had any other problems in the city and ill let this be a lesson for me to improve my RP moving forward.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No
Good evening @Raj Patel, any specific reason you've not attempted to resolve this between yourselves before heading to the forums? 

Good evening @Raj Patel, any specific reason you've not attempted to resolve this between yourselves before heading to the forums? 
Evening Danoo,

Every liaison we have been in with Cutlass for multiple different rulebreaks has come to the same conclusion as "we won't do it again" and we have let things be "resolved" to many times to the point it's not working with the continued rule breaks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant speak on behalf of cutlass as a whole as only been in the gang for 4-5 days and was my first encounter with another gang, but i agree you could of tried to resolve this prior to coming to the forums I'm more than happy to communicate and discuss any issues before it having to come to this.

i feel like you have jumped the gun completely to report me on here which is shame but is what it is, hopefully can both learn a lesson from this.

Good evening both!

@Raj PatelAs I say to everyone, this could have potentially been resolved if you had attempted to spend the time speaking over the situation with the player in question. We are an adult community at the end of the day.
I notice a lot of "You have 3 guns to your face". This makes absolutely no sense and is on the verge of ruleplaying here, it is extremely clear from his POV that he has 3 guns pointed towards him.

@Ryy instelThroughout this, yes you did have 3 guns pointed towards you as stated above and you did not one bit look as if you were attempting to value your life.
"I'm going to take my time no worries", the last thing I would be doing is trying to wind my hostage takers up as I would want to live. In this position you were far from being able to dictate to the hostage takers what you're going to be doing as you were at a clear disadvantage.
I do not believe it was a "misclick" to drink that smoothie due to your initial attitude and the way you were already choosing to handle the situation.

Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Ryy Instel 

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back