What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 435 and unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Marley

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jonny Marley

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 435 and unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In my opinion this was a pretty clear rule break. Basically I had robbed a car and got caught out which was fair enough. I then got myself into a chase with a few other guys in which my engine burnt out. I started running and one of them chased me along the train track. I pulled a knife but he managed to dodge it and we jumped down from the train track and unfortunately with a bit of luck he kicked me down. I then alerted the NHS and to my suprise, as seen in the footage with no thought he's clearly said "sam come this is obviously his pals" while kicking me on the ground which appears to me like he was saying this on another platform? As you can see in the second clip 'Sam' clearly seeked his advice and came. This kind of ruined the rp for me a bit because they got me fair and square but let themselves down a little bit afterwards. unfortunately I tried to liase after with them but heard no responce.

As mentioned the one in the car that turned up I am not sure on his ID but as for the guy speaking to me his ID was 435.

Unfortunately the footage is varied due to me losing a bit of it when being cropped.
Please could you kindly look into this for me, Many thanks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1lpU9oisiX1b3l/d1337t8jzJ3r?invite=cr-MSxidTcsMTc2NDU2OTU4LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Second link 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1lpOhQ_V2dFQMS/d13379P7Iu2C?invite=cr-MSxpVVUsMTc2NDU2OTU4LA

Without footage to show the entirety of the context, our hands are tied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back