What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 443 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: David Gan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 443

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2330

What best describes this incident ?: RDM & Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were in prison with a Hustler (443). Me and Ben Wong didn't want to deal with him and just wanted to get our time down so we can get out. The guy came by, even though outnumber, 2 of us 1 of him, and tried to start shit. I told him to go away but he kept trying to provoke a reaction to the point of punching/pushing me. After he pushed me, we tried to defend ourselves just to get shot from outside the prison.
This is very poor role play, I would had understood if other Hustlers in prison would had rushed from hiding, but coming to provoke something just to shoot from outside prison makes no sense. There is no RP purpose to that, they gain nothing and all we lose is 15 minutes to bleed out or in infirmary to heal up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/GnF0PIw8Wl-xE/d1337aInXiMu?invite=cr-MSxDVmgsMjAzOTg0NjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all, I'm not sure why you didn't try to resolve this in TS/Discord.

For context, I was in the prison due to attempting to rescue my fellow gang member after your gang shot at us in which I was arrested for S5 firearms. Therefore, as well as the prolonged beef we've had over the past week, this explains the aggressive attitude you were met with in prison.
As soon as I saw that you were in prison along with a few other TFA, I immediately called another Hustler telling him to position himself incase you tried something. I walked over to you and tried to start a conversation but I was met with taunts and insults from yourself calling me a 'corpse'. This angered my character leading to me shoving you and trying to get you to hold my pocket as a sign of submission to the Hustlers. Then the other TFA member immediately began attacking me so I ran to where I knew was safe and where the Hustlers had a line of sight. Unfortunately you were mowed down due to attacking me. I fail to see where this is RDM or Baiting as you provoked me by calling me a 'corpse' and started punching me shortly after.

I'd also like to point out how towards the end of the clip David, you were not acting injured or providing any injury RP, your friend also came up and tried to attack me knowing full well you both got shot for doing the same thing.

I am the third person in this video. Lets start by saying the conflict between TFA and the Hustlers atm is common knowledge, especially with all of your baiting on tweedle.

In this video, I am the last to arrive in prison, It is also my first time, So it took me a while to make it out into the yard, as I come out I proceed to see you in a scuffle with my guys.

I come over, and instantly you are trying to bait me which could clearly be heard in the video. I had no idea about the gun as I didn't hear Ben's first call out, until I was hit with a stray bullet. I then had to retreat and hide which I shouldn't of had to do. You left 2 of my guys bleeding out on the floor but not by your own hands because you know you couldn't of done it.

I then had to come back out 5 minutes later to then pick the limp bodies up of my brothers.

In what scenario in any platform of RP or IRL would you be able to shoot into a prison? Let along bait people when you are out numbered to take a vantage point. You clearly do not value your life, in which you should when out numbered. Not only that you and your "backup" seem to have exploited a view into prison to shoot, which tells me this is not your first time doing this to someone, to know exactly where to go. There would be no possible or physical way in life to get "backup" when you are in prison.

During this war I have kept my own RP top notch! so my RP can not be questioned, we would expect the same in return. 

First time I see you in prison you searching rubbish with me, then you leave and start making phone calls. In the time that it took you to arrange the people outside till you came over to us I managed to get about 40 minutes of my sentence. After 5 minutes or whatever long it took to get the guys in position outside you came over and start asking why I'm in prison while I was talking on the phone. I even told you to just go away since I wasn't trying to start anything in prison. Instead you got even more disrespectful and kept pushing for a reaction, which you got when you pushed me. After we got shot you went and got out of prison. So what was the point to this? You weren't gonna be in prison with us or anything, you just wanted to down us and leave prison. Considering how you were able to just leave I'm thinking you overstayed in prison just so you can "initiate" on us for the people outside.

As RDM, if I have someone with a sniper somewhere and you just get shot after you punch me, I would consider that there was no high quality RP about it. If you had said anything like "I run this bitch I even have man with guns on walls" (first attempt at speaking road man) I would understand. If you had them brake in to prison and fuck us up I understand. Instead you came over for a fist fight and a random just shot me from outside on another building. While in a gunfight everyone can shoot everyone because is a gunfight area and it makes sense to be shot.

I would had named the id of person that shot me as well, but I don't know it.

I do have a question, did you stayed longer than you could have had in prison just to make a scenario where we get shot?

I come over, and instantly you are trying to bait me which could clearly be heard in the video. I had no idea about the gun as I didn't hear Ben's first call out, until I was hit with a stray bullet. I then had to retreat and hide which I shouldn't of had to do. You left 2 of my guys bleeding out on the floor but not by your own hands because you know you couldn't of done it.
You claim I was trying to bait you, but I was infact telling you to leave the area and to get away from me at which point you proceed to attack me.

You clearly do not value your life, in which you should when out numbered.
I knew I had backup from the outside.

I even told you to just go away since I wasn't trying to start anything in prison. Instead you got even more disrespectful and kept pushing for a reaction,
It was you who began to insult me first by calling me a 'corpse' and refusing to engage with me in conversation, especially after you're the reason I'm in prison in the first place.

Considering how you were able to just leave I'm thinking you overstayed in prison just so you can "initiate" on us for the people outside.
I had to wait at the phones for a few minutes before able to leave, the timing was very good.

As RDM, if I have someone with a sniper somewhere and you just get shot after you punch me, I would consider that there was no high quality RP about it. If you had said anything like "I run this bitch I even have man with guns on walls"
This is reminiscent on the Arma 3 days: 'I have friends and allies in the area'. If I'm being beaten to death, my fellow gang members should have no problem in shooting you to save my life. Either way, your problem should be addressed at them and not me.

Instead you came over for a fist fight
It was TFA who started the fist fight originally, with you even beginning the confrontational attitude.

I do have a question, did you stayed longer than you could have had in prison just to make a scenario where we get shot?
I was waiting at the phones for some time before being able to finally leave.

You can quote all the sections you like Reggie, the evidence is clear in itself. If you have footage of your own to back up your poor RP then please add that.

Until then I will not be replying until staff are involved.

I was one of the people outside. I wasn't going to bother responding to this because I thought it was silly, however, I keep seeing baseless accusations with absolutely zero evidence to back them up.

especially with all of your baiting on tweedle.
Negative interactions do not equate to baiting.

I come over, and instantly you are trying to bait me
Not baiting, a major reach and you're grasping at straws.

but not by your own hands because you know you couldn't of done it.
Reginald Werthers is a Hustler strongman.

In what scenario in any platform of RP or IRL would you be able to shoot into a prison?
In one that allows it?

Let along bait people when you are out numbered to take a vantage point. You clearly do not value your life, in which you should when out numbered. Not only that you and your "backup" seem to have exploited a view into prison to shoot, which tells me this is not your first time doing this to someone, to know exactly where to go. There would be no possible or physical way in life to get "backup" when you are in prison.
Every point you made here is just complete waffle. I can't speak for Reggie himself and I can only say that from my point of view he was not at a disadvantage. As for being outnumbered, he told me in a phone conversation that he knew of one Fallen Angel inside the facility and he mentioned a few other unknown people wandering about. As for the exploiting accusation, find out in rp and stop being silly. Now your last two points, for the first, find out in RP and if you truly believe your last point then the roleplay brilliance you're touting about in your last line must not be as good as you claim.

For clarity here is my pov:
I received a phone call from my brother asking me to watch his back in prison. Wanting to protect my brother I raced up to prison to watch his back. A few more came because I asked them to accompany me. He was attacked and I was in a position to defend him.

At the end of the day, I see a very short video that doesn't appear to show the full extent of the situation and baseless accusations that have no merit. As I said before negative interactions do not equate to baiting, you chose to react how you did and consequences followed. 

Would any of you be open to coming to discord or teamspeak to discuss the situation as we were never contacted before this report was put up and our private attempt to resolve was ignored?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@ReggieW @ErnieWany footage from your end?

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

The context here is a major part of my descion on this report. Your groups are at conflict wich apparently is ''common knowledge'' so then
surley both have good reason to provoke. if anything this report comes of as petty from your end @DavidGaming especially since you where quite
happy responding and making commments yourself before jumping into a fist fight. 

Regardless there is not enough footage here to prove either RDM or Baiting so report will be closed due to lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back