What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 447 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Postman

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 447

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2115

What best describes this incident ?: Attempted VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was a group of four who were seen wearing Apostle masks outside Tire Nuts. They were spoken to and asked to and asked to remove the masks, they basically didn't pay attention.

One of them (the guy with the blue face) was taken in zipties to be told a lesson. On a number of occasions, and at different locations his baldie mates, who I suspect 447 was one of them, turned up and was trying to get involved - no radio or phone calls made during this period. One of his chums were downed by Father Augustus and I overheard him using extremely offensive language and not roleplaying his injuries - he was teleported away, and I suspected banned.

We ended up at the chapel, to try and allow him some time to reflect - as seen in the clip, clearly one of his chums tried to RVDM us but failed. I know he made no contact with us, but his sheer intent was clear to see and was no accident judging by the speed and direciton of travel. I am reporting him for the offence, even though nobody was downed as a result, although I was hit by another black car straight after speaking with the white one - another clear indication it was a calculated attempt.

In summary, the group of four were clearly here just to cause trouble, albeit the one with the blue face did go along with the RP but didn't roleplay very well. I hope you rid these types, as they give our good community a bad name and experience for others.

I did not try to speak with these guys in vc, there is no point when they clearly aren't here to be good standing members of the community.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDGZlNLXA2M

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Hepps

It's a bit hard to see where ID 447 attempted to RVDM you lot. I'm sure if he wanted to RVDM you, he'd have hit you. Whilst he was close, he never actually RVDMd you. I'd be more inclined to punish the player in the black car. However, there is no ID for that player and I am struggling to find him.

Please for future, grab Session IDs and or if the player killed anyone then let us know who he killed as we wont be able to punish without these.

No Action Taken ~ Lack of Evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back