What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 451 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Barker

Staff Team
Staff Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Stuart Barker

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 451

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2151

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While conducting stop and searches at 229 turf, 451 is seen in colours so a firearm is pointed at him, however he decided to get into his vehicle and drive off rather than value his life. I did not attempt to contact him to resolve it due to it being such a basic rule break they made. This sort of rule break should not be happening, just because we are police does not mean they should value their life any less under the assumption that we will not shoot them. In the footage it starts at 8:30 from when I approach him with my firearm.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMxndA-4y3c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This is me. In my opinion this is not a rulebreak, you're on 229 turf, a lot of 229 around. At that time, no 229 member posed any sort of threat to anyone. We were all just sitting around turf not doing much and were all just confused what was going on. I managed to get in my car (which has bulletproof back), get behind a wall, then, drive away and leave the area without further police intervention. If you wish to speak about this I'd be more than happy to.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reviewing the situation its understandable that there's frustration from the police side of things, however, I do not believe any rules where broken. Chasing a criminal is most of the battle when it comes to putting them behind bars. If every criminal just gave up when there is opportunity to escape, it would be quite hard to keep the player base alive.

I will say that on the other shoe, if criminals intend on using this tactic to escape people pointing guns at them, then you mustn't linger around the area baiting them or taunting them (e.g driving your car up and down in plain view, sitting watching them in plain view, doing everything that wouldn't make sense to do in a real world circumstance). Completely undermines the point of you fleeing in the first place, lowers the quality of roleplay immensely and bans will be handed out for it.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back