What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 456 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kiki pops

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 456

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: RDM - Failed driving/Failed RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Tonight at 23:00 hours me and a few friends was at the prison which was corded off by a few police and G6, we was messing about jumping over the barrier asking what was going on, after about 5 minutes a police officer detained me for about 5 minutes and then released me he told me to leave the area, which we did... We left the prison area for a few minutes but then returned we was sat on the hill away from the prison but we was close enough to see the car park (as seen in the video) for around 5 minutes we was overlooking the prison and then a G6 Officer ID 456 comes out of no where and decides to ram me off the mountain in his car at ridiculous speeds for no reason which resulted in myself being injured/downed, he provided no RP before or after the situation which is very poor and disappointing

I believe this is failed driving/rp and RDM, we was away from the situation and was posing any threat towards anyone, just observing.

I tried to call the player to discord but he refuse to come

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/FX5yC8c2YmM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You forgot the part where you group of people  try to kill one us with a machete and your friend tried to drive us over. We even short at your friends but you guys seems to keep comming back for no reason. I was gonna push your car down the hill so we could detaine you with rubber bulllet gun. But you wen't out of the car just as i hit it. 

First small video the guy on the ground has a mashete but we fail to lock the handcuff so he escape anyway. 

https://gyazo.com/30b289e69536976b3d53c952d76d1b7f

Secend video you fleet up the hill https://gyazo.com/1d30612ff5293363356a35781af82dd4 

And at this time your group at plenty of time to just leave. 

Third video green car try to drive us over. https://gyazo.com/93d36d93ac68c5f3dd90166be878222b

Short where fired but hey you return like nothing as happen and sit on the hill and think we did not forget your group just tried to kill us with a mashete and by the green car.

Hello there! I'm not the person who you've decided to report but I was a G6 on scene from the start to very finish. I have clips from your first arrival, to your second, and then your third arrival. 

I'll go over the entire incident in more detail as I don't believe the g6 did RDM as the entire situation wasn't random and you've left out a lot of parts.

The Beginning

All of G6 was at Pillbox conducting security work and we got a Reported Distrubance at prison. 2 G6 break off to continue to do the transportation for a convict while myself and another G6 close to prison responded to the disurbance.

We conduct a full area check and once police start to de-assign we noticed a Firearms Volvo in the middle of our 2 gates. I was told over radio by a collegue "I don't believe these guys to be police" so I approach them to engage in RP.

They claimed they were police but their keys for the gates ain't working and all of their IDs were stolen from them - due to suspicion we called for police to vouch for their identities.

This is when you guys show up

All you kept doing was running around trying to steal the police props on the floor to which multiple times you were told to leave with the police officer pointing a taser at your group. All of you shout "He has a heart condicton" to which I switch to beanbags and at this point it just got boring. Your group would run over to the cordon attempt to steal equipment, have a taser pointed at you, to shout "I have a heart condiction" and run away.

One of our transport vehicles wanted to leave the prison to collect more convicts from MPRD to which one of your group members ran into the gates towards the stolen police car while the one in cuffs stood in front of the stockade to stop it from moving.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Sh5OvD3_1E7K_/d1337VroXURF?invite=cr-MSxINkIsMzA3Nzk0MTMs

The gentleman in the cuffs in this clip was the one who kept continuously attempting to steal the barrier despite multiple armed officers being around him and it got to the point he had to be kept in cuffs.

So your group stole a police car, ran over people in a police car, tresspassed at prison, and also attempted to steal police equipment multiple times.

What happened prior to the reported clip?

You guys seem to forget everything you've done at prison prior. The stolen Volvo comes back to which G6 regain control of that car. Whilst 1 g6 drove it back to prison I got tackled and attempted to be stabbed by your group who than ran up the hill on radios towards the cars in the reported clip. The green car then proceeds to run over G6 to which shots were fired and you fled.

So your group returns with the stolen police car, we regain control to which your group retaliates with attempted murder on g6, to which you fed after shots were fired. Again this all happened not long before the reported clip, nothing random in that.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Sh7rBxCi8rcii/d1337TUBdctE?invite=cr-MSxpdDQsMzA3Nzk0MTMs

Now onto the reported clip

You come back to prison for the 3rd+ time just to be a nuciense - we noticed it's the same cars and the driver of the green car got out and kept putting his hands up trying to bait us? No clue why he got out of his car just to wave his hands about but due to us having enough evidence for the police to detain them we engage by using our equipment to knock him to the floor to be placed in cuffs.

Outcome

None of this was RDM and from our perpective it was classic "Baldy" behaviour people go on about. The fake cops were the highlight of the entire situation providng unique and engaging RP and you guys see it happening and join in and just provide little to no RP and just be a nucience. 

The reason G6 didn't go to Liason was because the situation was still on-going with the fake cops which you wanted to get yourself involved in. 

Hello there! I'm not the person who you've decided to report but I was a G6 on scene from the start to very finish. I have clips from your first arrival, to your second, and then your third arrival. 

I'll go over the entire incident in more detail as I don't believe the g6 did RDM as the entire situation wasn't random and you've left out a lot of parts.

The Beginning

All of G6 was at Pillbox conducting security work and we got a Reported Distrubance at prison. 2 G6 break off to continue to do the transportation for a convict while myself and another G6 close to prison responded to the disurbance.

We conduct a full area check and once police start to de-assign we noticed a Firearms Volvo in the middle of our 2 gates. I was told over radio by a collegue "I don't believe these guys to be police" so I approach them to engage in RP.

They claimed they were police but their keys for the gates ain't working and all of their IDs were stolen from them - due to suspicion we called for police to vouch for their identities.

This is when you guys show up

All you kept doing was running around trying to steal the police props on the floor to which multiple times you were told to leave with the police officer pointing a taser at your group. All of you shout "He has a heart condicton" to which I switch to beanbags and at this point it just got boring. Your group would run over to the cordon attempt to steal equipment, have a taser pointed at you, to shout "I have a heart condiction" and run away.

One of our transport vehicles wanted to leave the prison to collect more convicts from MPRD to which one of your group members ran into the gates towards the stolen police car while the one in cuffs stood in front of the stockade to stop it from moving.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Sh5OvD3_1E7K_/d1337VroXURF?invite=cr-MSxINkIsMzA3Nzk0MTMs

The gentleman in the cuffs in this clip was the one who kept continuously attempting to steal the barrier despite multiple armed officers being around him and it got to the point he had to be kept in cuffs.

So your group stole a police car, ran over people in a police car, tresspassed at prison, and also attempted to steal police equipment multiple times.

What happened prior to the reported clip?

You guys seem to forget everything you've done at prison prior. The stolen Volvo comes back to which G6 regain control of that car. Whilst 1 g6 drove it back to prison I got tackled and attempted to be stabbed by your group who than ran up the hill on radios towards the cars in the reported clip. The green car then proceeds to run over G6 to which shots were fired and you fled.

So your group returns with the stolen police car, we regain control to which your group retaliates with attempted murder on g6, to which you fed after shots were fired. Again this all happened not long before the reported clip, nothing random in that.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Sh7rBxCi8rcii/d1337TUBdctE?invite=cr-MSxpdDQsMzA3Nzk0MTMs

Now onto the reported clip

You come back to prison for the 3rd+ time just to be a nuciense - we noticed it's the same cars and the driver of the green car got out and kept putting his hands up trying to bait us? No clue why he got out of his car just to wave his hands about but due to us having enough evidence for the police to detain them we engage by using our equipment to knock him to the floor to be placed in cuffs.

Outcome

None of this was RDM and from our perpective it was classic "Baldy" behaviour people go on about. The fake cops were the highlight of the entire situation providng unique and engaging RP and you guys see it happening and join in and just provide little to no RP and just be a nucience. 

The reason G6 didn't go to Liason was because the situation was still on-going with the fake cops which you wanted to get yourself involved in. 
Just to let it be known, we weren't there to join in on the situation - we had a whole RP scenario in mind where we were going to attempt to break someone out of prison and were having to wait until the other situation was over. Seems like you're just trying to paint us in a bad light by calling it "baldy behaviour" or being a "nucience".

I was sat on the hill watching the on going situation I was not partaking in anything after the barrier incident which was around 10 minutes prior to when i was placed in handcuffs, after that i got smashed off the hill by yourself for no reason, again with no RP provide before or after this incident  it was very very poor RP...

RDM - you rammed my car after I removed myself from the situation at the gates and i was just watching what was happening and posed no threat to you or anyone as you can see in my clip, resulting in me being downed/injured, is this how you would deal with any situation similar to this irl? It's silly that you think ramming me like that is justified because I tried to pick up a barrier in a previous situation that also had been dealt with

Being a "baldy" doesn't justify being randomly rammed off a mountain and injured/downed because I tried to pick up a barrier 10 minutes prior, again I was just sat watching from afar 

I asked you to discord because this was confusing to me, but you refused.

Have a great day! Kind regards 

Just to let it be known, we weren't there to join in on the situation - we had a whole RP scenario in mind where we were going to attempt to break someone out of prison and were having to wait until the other situation was over. Seems like you're just trying to paint us in a bad light by calling it "baldy behaviour" or being a "nucience".
That's quite interesting - not going to dispute you wanted to break someone out but the RP you've provided was very poor.

You group continuously attempted to steal police props right in front of us and then shout "I HAVE A HEART CONDITION" and run off - not amazing RP isn't it? At the time of this incident we had very few inmates awake with very short sentences and all of them pretty much left right after this incident finished. Was you attempting to break out an inmate serving time or attempting to intercept the transport on the way to prison?

You group also showed some bait behaviour like returning in stolen police cars and attempting to drive off when people approached you. In personal cars, mainly the green one on scene, the driver would get out and wave at us hence we manage to detain him due to how he got out and waved at us allowing us to use a beanbag launcher from a distance to knock him to the floor. Had he have stayed in the car we wouldn't have gotten him.

Surely if you'd want to break someone out you would be discrete about it, no?

I'm just tired of criminals shouting "I HAVE A HEART CONDITION" then doing stupid things in front of police/g6 that would get them tased.

was sat on the hill watching the on going situation I was not partaking in anything after the barrier incident which was around 10 minutes prior to when i was placed in handcuffs, after that i got smashed off the hill by yourself for no reason, again with no RP provide before or after this incident  it was very very poor RP...
I cannot talk on the behalf of the G6 member who rammed you but your group attacked G6 with machettes and kept returning, you engaged in combat with us first and we retaliated as anyone would do. Why would you attempt to run over and stab G6 then return to the scene shortly after? Of course G6 will want to get you in cuffs and passed over to the police. There was no RDM behind this.

In RP my character thought the red car tried to ram us and had I known G6 rammed the car towards us trust me I would be fuming IC. Not only was it reckless as he almost crushed us all but it was stupid. (I don't know this IC only OOC from your clip) If anything this shouldn't be a player report but a court issue.

RDM - you rammed my car after I removed myself from the situation at the gates and i was just watching what was happening and posed no threat to you or anyone as you can see in my clip, resulting in me being downed/injured, is this how you would deal with any situation similar to this irl? It's silly that you think ramming me like that is justified because I tried to pick up a barrier in a previous situation that also had been dealt with
You didn't just attempt to steal the barrier thought did you? You actively attacked G6 with weapons and attempted to run us all over PRIOR to you being rammed off the hill. If you return in the same cars shortly after you tried to kill us of course we'll react to it. 

Regarding IRL no I wouldn't have done that but I can't speak on the behalf for the G6 officer that did. I would have detained you like I did to the others but putting other's lives in danager ramming a car towards them no. But this seems more of an in RP issue.

I asked you to discord because this was confusing to me, but you refused.
No one refused to go to Discord we all were engaged in the on-going RP from the fake cops that you interjected yourselves into. We're not going to abandon that RP for the sake of a liason as that is the least of our priorities. Usually liasons happen once RP is over and I would have been happy to jump into a liason.

"You didn't just attempt to steal the barrier thought did you? You actively attacked G6 with weapons and attempted to run us all over PRIOR to you being rammed off the hill. If you return in the same cars shortly after you tried to kill us of course we'll react to it. "You didn't just attempt to steal the barrier thought did you? You actively attacked G6 with weapons and attempted to run us all over PRIOR to you being rammed off the hill. If you return in the same cars shortly after you tried to kill us of course we'll react to it."

This is not true other than trying to steal the barrier i did not participate in any activity after this, which is why i was shocked when played 456 RANDOMLY rammed me unrealistically at high speeds causing me to fly out of my car window and being downed/injured, again player 456 had no interaction with me before or after ramming me and didn't even bother to check on me after a major incident he had just caused, is this not failed driving? Or is that reasonable force? 

"Not only was it reckless as he almost crushed us all but it was stupid. (I don't know this IC only OOC from your clip) If anything this shouldn't be a player report but a court issue"

in a ferrari lol??? But at least we can agree here on it being reckless and stupid 

this is a RP server and just because you may consider something "baldy" doesn't mean that people can act this way, if that was me that done that i would be in major...... and rightly so 

"No one refused to go to Discord we all were engaged in the on-going RP from the fake cops that you interjected yourselves into" he could have said this but instead all he said was NO

"You didn't just attempt to steal the barrier thought did you? You actively attacked G6 with weapons and attempted to run us all over PRIOR to you being rammed off the hill. If you return in the same cars shortly after you tried to kill us of course we'll react to it. "You didn't just attempt to steal the barrier thought did you? You actively attacked G6 with weapons and attempted to run us all over PRIOR to you being rammed off the hill. If you return in the same cars shortly after you tried to kill us of course we'll react to it."

This is not true other than trying to steal the barrier i did not participate in any activity after this, which is why i was shocked when played 456 RANDOMLY rammed me unrealistically at high speeds causing me to fly out of my car window and being downed/injured, again player 456 had no interaction with me before or after ramming me and didn't even bother to check on me after a major incident he had just caused, is this not failed driving? Or is that reasonable force? 

"Not only was it reckless as he almost crushed us all but it was stupid. (I don't know this IC only OOC from your clip) If anything this shouldn't be a player report but a court issue"

in a ferrari lol??? But at least we can agree here on it being reckless and stupid 

this is a RP server and just because you may consider something "baldy" doesn't mean that people can act this way, if that was me that done that i would be in major...... and rightly so 

"No one refused to go to Discord we all were engaged in the on-going RP from the fake cops that you interjected yourselves into" he could have said this but instead all he said was NO
I'd be happy to chat in liason with you as we don't see eye to eye on this report - perhaps if we can explain in VCs it will be better?

While you might have not been the one to stab G6 necessarily you was apart of that group at prison and witnessed it all going down and you got yourself involved when your group attacked G6 and you assisted in getting them away. Even in the car you drove back as your friends wanted to go back - if you didn't want to get involved then you shouldn't.

Even in the report clip you heard shots fired as you were driving off so you being rammed off the hill didn't happen 10 minutes after us shooting at you for running us over this was seconds after. You drove away someone in your group wanted to go back and you went back and that is when you got rammed off the hill as you return minutes after trying to murder g6.

I think enough comments have been made on here so contact me on Discord: BrendanLeeT#0001 to organise a Liason and we can hopefully end it and close the report or we'll have to wait for staff response. 

it still doesn't excuse the fact that a G6 Officer unrealistically hit me off a mountain nearly causing a major incident with no value to his life, mine, yourself or the 5-6 other people at the incident, which also resulted in me having serious injuries and needing medical treatment, for a incident that had already been resolved

Not once did said Officer engage in any form of RP other than ramming me, not a single word was exchanged between us

I was watching from afar and not taking part in anything after the barrier incident, which I was detained and let go by the police

I was posing no threat or I was not looking too, so I am still a little confused as to why I was rammed at high speed unrealistically, time had passed and I was in a high value car watching at this point!

We clearly have different views so I will leave it up to staff to decided

Thank you for your response, kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Well, I've watched the original footage from the reporter and it does look quite bad on Gruppe6's part regarding this certain scenario. However, after further inspection at the other footage that @DELETERand @BrendanLeeTprovided. It is quite clear to see that there was additional context surrounding your group, Gruppe6 and the ram.

In the various footage that @BrendanLeeThas provided regarding your group coming back not only once, twice, three times...stealing police equipment, stealing police cars when there is Armed Police, Armed Gruppe6 present isn't really good roleplay and on the borderline of Trolling. Due to this, I am failing to see the claim for RDM (RVDM)

The ram leads me onto my next point, this would fall under Fail Driving but I don't believe the Gruppe6 Officer that did this actually meant for the car to go flying across the road. Nor do I think he could've calculated you exiting the vehicle at the exact time that he rammed the vehicle.

With the above being said, the following action will be taken.

Action: Warning

Character Name: Kiki Pops

Rules: C1.10

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Alex Torez

Rules: C1.10

------------------------------------------------------------

CharID: 67

Rules: G1.8

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back