What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 46 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon_janos420

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: bon janos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 46

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: metagaming and hatespeech

Please (in detail) describe the incident: him and his friend jumped me earler on in the day and both vanished when downed i only have proof of his freind doing it ,so mabey 2/3 hours later i found 2 of them (id 46 and someone else ) and stabbed them both, about 30 seconds later someone pulls up and starts shooting but they claim to not know them, then finally whilst in the cells he called me "retarded" about 3 times normally this dosnt bother me but as he has been breaking rules all day it pissed me off thre has been no effor to roleplay it at all from them all they say is "you kidnaped my friend"
i dont belive i could resolve this issue with them as thy just say stupid shit

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/8hJCM7GQ4c0%5C

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

after speaking to one of the people involved the people that pulled up in the car did not know them and i dont belive in that situation they were metagaming

Whilst we do not condone the use of this language and it is most definitely not something that would like to become common tongue on the server. 

However, we need to remember all situations are different and with FiveM a lot of rules are more situational that others. All we ask is that players act mature at all times as this is a 18+ game and we expect people to act like adults.

In this situation i get that you are already annoyed as you have stated yourself however what i will be doing for the outcome of this report is having it noted on "Steve Jones" file that he has used this language. I will personally keep a eye out for him as will other staff to make sure this is not something he uses on a daily basis. 

The outcome of this will be a warning on his file and any more language like this will result in a permenant ban on his behalf. All i would say to you is no matter how angry or annoyed you get in a situation never let that stop your roleplay because you see the opportunity to report someone. 

Thanks for the report. 

@bon_janos420

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back