What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 465 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabi

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jabi Lancashire

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 465

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1540

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly apologies for the quality of the medal clip, I appreciate it is a little choppy. I am almost certain the player ID is 465 as seen in the clip but understand if it's not clear enough.

I had a head on collision with 465 at the bottom of Elgin Ave. I turned my van around to speak to 465 and let him know he had ruined my van. I fixed the van and the player asked "what would you like me to do about it" I claimed an apology would be nice, before being asked to place my hands up and get out of the van. I complied with this and was shot pretty instantly.

I asked the player to come to discord for a chat about the situation twice but to no avail.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/14ZYYz00UmlNYW/d1337dzPsPQ6?invite=cr-MSw1TTksNDQ1NjIzNjks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Slightly longer video showing previous 3 minutes. Thanks

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/14ZViC0GtQQljc/d13371WAFx9F?invite=cr-MSxBU0QsNDQ1NjIzNjks

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @David Dodger, thank you for making this report!

I've had a look into the footage below and I am happy to agree that this player has indeed breached rule G1.2!
This didn't start well by smashing into you and driving off, at the point of which he told you to put your hands up he gave you no time at all to comply with any of his demands before shooting you.
Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Marshall Hussein

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back