What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 468 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 468

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1730

What best describes this incident ?: Baiting / Emergency Buildings / Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After pulling into Vespucci Police Station I noticed that a stolen police car was being driven, after making attempts to RP with these people inside of the car and them being locked into the station and the car itself at quite a clear disadvantage and due to them continuing to drive around the police station at speed I have resulted in making contact with them to prevent them from escaping and bring this to a stop and to engage further whereby this has then continued to happen.

The video outlines this situation and my issues with the actions taken by 468 and his friend who chose to run away. I have consulted 468 about this in the liason room and when asked about the RP / reasoning behind this and why they decided to do this they stated that they stole a police car and failed in doing so and had nothing much further to explain.

After reading the rules I personally feel that this falls within the remit of one of the below and I expect better in all respects as this was relatively poor, I have seen people being banned for loitering for far less and think that common sense dictates that this was silly and then to persist in this borderline trolling behaviour is not what is expected from a member of a mature community.

If anything further is required please let me know otherwise I will only reply if staff request me to do so.

Rules in question -
(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

(G6) Emergency Buildings - Loitering around emergency buildings (Police Stations, Fire Stations and Hospitals) without a valid roleplay story is not allowed.

(C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/6XUL85uUsoE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Adam,

I will reply to each rule and give an explanation to disprove each rule broken.

(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.
I am not quite sure as to how this rule plays into this situation. When we initiated the robbing of the PD vehicle you had just turned up to the station and we believed nobody else was around to interfere. We robbed the vehicle to use in another RP scenario happening in the city.

(G6) Emergency Buildings - Loitering around emergency buildings (Police Stations, Fire Stations and Hospitals) without a valid roleplay story is not allowed.
I also have no idea how this comes into play with the submitted clip. We had a valid RP reason to be around a Police Station which was, we required the PD vehicle as I stated above. 

Referring to your clip, @ 2:25 onwards you said, "just sitting in a police station..." you initiated this by locking the car and gates leaving no escape (which I'm sure is Police standard)  however, saying it is loitering I am quite baffled. If you could explain your reasoning for adding rule G6 please do so.

(C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.
  I believe you are referring to time stamp 1:50 of your clip when I stole your car (If it is a different reason please say and I will reply). The reasoning to stealing the car was in an attempt to escape (which is every criminals goal?) as you had damaged the previous car we were in. I would say being in a car is a lot safer than being on foot with a taser trained officer. The ramming was also an attempt to disable the car you had repaired to give me a clear upper hand, in which you did previously giving us full reason to do so. 

I do truly believe this report is out of anger with the whole situation with the constant sighing and complaining clearly presented by your clip.   

Any other questions or queries please reply and I will promptly reply. 

Thanks. 

Hello all,

Just a point straight off the bat -

"I'm locking you in the car, step out the vehicle" 🤔

Anyway,

It looks to me that the players wanted to steal a Police vehicle, and they did. You just happened to turn up, and when you rear ended the stolen vehicle. It looks as though they pretended to be another cop by parking the vehicle. Although, they didn't know the vehicle was registered to yourself and that is why their plan failed.

I wouldn't say this was necessarily baiting as they had no idea that you'd be there, and Police Stations aren't a Greenzone. I would say that attempting to steal a Police vehicle for whatever reason would be a valid RP reason to be there.

However, with absolutely zero escape from the Police station in that stolen Police vehicle. Why stay? Why continue to drive around slamming the police car into anything and everything? This does look like trolling.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 76289

Rule(s): C1.7

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back