What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 47 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass-LS

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Cassius

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 47

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1011

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log/NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We attempted to hold a person up at gun/taser point. During the interaction we made demands and with a gun/taser pointed to him he did not comply or listen to orders. Following this we got him into zipties to take him to a different location. Again not following demands and then combat logs. Waited 10 minutes and didn't return also reached out in OOC.

(My video on OBS wont let me upload a clip to YT for some reason so if possible I can hop in a call with a staff members and screen share the clip).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Cass-LSYou will need to upload the clip somewhere for record keeping. If you are unable to do this, the report will have to be denied

Please let us know how you would like to proceed

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Cass-LS. Thank you for making this player report. 

From the clip you have provided privately to staff which I have reviewed it seems as if you attempt to rob this individual. I cannot see him NVL'ing here as he does comply with demands eventually even though he stalls at first, there is also a chance he did not see the gun whilst you were still in the car. It is also hard to get the full context of the situation since there is no audio from your own mic. Please fix this for the future.

With that being said regardless if he NVL'd or not this is a clear cut case of combat logging and so will be actioned accordingly.

Conclusion 

Character ID - 84232

Rules - C2.3

Action - Permanent Ban (with a 1 month cooldown to appeal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back