What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 478 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon2

On A Spiritual Pilgrimage
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gordon Gray

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 478

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/03/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2208

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM (G1.1) and (G9.4)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was standing in the hospital lobby just having finished treating a patient, and he ran in without saying anything, he came and punched me in the side of the head. He then ran out of the entrance where I ran towards the front of the doors and he ran into the street, I stopped pursuit when he ran into the street and walked back towards the hospital doors. I stood in the car area of the hospital, and he proceeded to then ram me with his car without saying anything, killing me. He then proceeded to drive over my body multiple times. He never attempted to help me get up or get me medical attention.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1smtRdFKcinoAb/d1337gMu7OlO?invite=cr-MSxvVnEsMTk4MzM4MzQ0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

478 approached me in Pillbox later in the evening and stated he had just gotten out of prison and it was his little brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

For RDM reports, we require 3-5 minutes of footage prior to the alleged rule breaks.

Are you able to provide this?

Hello

For RDM reports, we require 3-5 minutes of footage prior to the alleged rule breaks.

Are you able to provide this?
I am not, unfortunately, didn't pay for Medal.tv so it's only 1min increments. Sorry!

Unfortunately in this case this is therefore not enough evidence. The clip only shows 5 seconds of footage before you are ran over. We don't know what has happened in the minutes leading up to this, meaning we can't 100% rule this as RVDM.

Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back