What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 48 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock ares

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rock ares

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 48

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting/combat Cuffing

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was down in 229s clubhouse then when i walked outside police turned up and tried to detain me, i stood there for a couple seconds as i was quite shocked at what was going on, all of a sudden this officer (id 48) walked up to me and combat cuffed me, im not sure if in his screen i was on the floor or anything but from what i have seen, it was a combat cuff. i asked in OOC if it was a combat cuff and one of the police officers said this:
(
image.png
)
 thanks for taking your time to read this

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/hNFN6kS5l4U 
image.png

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. I was 368 in OOC chat at the time. From multiple officers POVs, you were bean bagged 2 times but didn't drop to the floor where I am unsure if you did afterwards for the officer who cuffed you. From my point of view, this is either desync or someone not quite understanding the combat cuffing rule. Either way I thought I would share my side of this.

The first beanbag that hit you had no effect (a common occurrence with it) You were bean bagged a 2nd time to attempt the same thing where you kept being on the ground and standing straight like nothing had happened. Either way I'm sure this was not intentional at all.

Thank you 🙂

I was also at this situation and I can confirm you were hit with a couple beanbag shots ( not by myself ) and in my eyes your body did stutter from these shots but for what ever reason your character didn’t drop like you should of, maybe officer 48 seen it different that’s why he cuffed you. 

Hello, am one of the officer who bean bagged you. Like I said in OOC it seems to of been a bug of some sort, I will post the clip from my POV and u will see u was bean bagged twice, once by my self and once by another office. U will see the animation start when I bean bagged u instead of going to the floor, the animation stopped and u were stood there. Then u were bean bagged the 2nd time. And again the animation started then stopped. I don't believe player 48 knew what to do in this situation to be honest. Am sure if we kept bean bagging you it would have caused injury. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1cdPLq7dQ58dp6/d1337EUILgJm?invite=cr-MSxwNlYsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

Being the officer who beanbagged you the second time, just want to clarify that I say the exact same thing as the video from @Martle

Unsure what causes or caused this at the time but I’d assume it was desync. 

From your video, you also didn’t show the bit where you were beanbagged from your POV. Just a question, did you experience the same desync and decided to cut it out to throw the officer under the bus?

Last edited by a moderator:
did you experience the same desync and decided to cut it out to throw the officer under the bus?
I did not do this on purpose, i have no reason try and throw this officer under the bus.

From my pov, i heard the bean bags but as nothing happened to my character i simply just thought you missed then i get cuffed which i thought was a combat cuff

unfortunately my clip which i have given does not show anything before me getting cuffed but like i said, at the time i thought u missed.

After watching the clip given by @Martleand seeing that you actually did hit me but there must have been some sort of dsync or bug within the server which i did not see at the time i would like to withdraw this report.

Sorry for this misunderstanding 🙂

Glad it came to a mature resolution. Thank you.

Glad to see you guys resolved your issues, 

Report closed as Requested

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back