What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 484 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy scalleta

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: tommy scalleta

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 484

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/25/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: NLR/NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had fought hustlers at our turf, after the fight ended we grabbed Tyler and Dazz and made our way to the dodgy, we get both of them up. Upon being revived Tyler tries to be clever by wasting his mechanic kits, body kits ect on a near by car whilst having multiple guns at him. He then for some reason decides to punch a Balla member with a gun out whilst having 2 more guns pointed at his head both being fast firing machine guns. This is unfortunately not the first time during the beef that Tyler has NVL'D/NLR'D after being revived after being downed Im afraid that this is becoming a common occurrence with him and this is why I didn't try to resolve it in discord as I don't think a conversation will improve his rp in these situations. It just seems absurd to be brought back from the brink of death to then not follow demands and try to be smart by wasting your items, to then go on to punch Balla members with guns out surrounding him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1vJaT9yvH9w0qH/d1337qrCcg7e?invite=cr-MSxCRkQsMTY0MDU4MjQ1LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I see my name on here, but will not be commenting as my interaction was with PJ and Sean along with Gigi and Lily although these I only interacted with briefly. 

Hello @tommy scalleta

I almost denied this, as I could not find any Hustler member with the session ID 484. Please in future, provide the correct SessionID and or failing this provide who he was killed by.

@tyl3r1I can't lie mate, this was poor from you. I assume you know that, as you haven't responded on this report. The aim of the game is to win some, and lose some. If you had played fair here and gave your items over as asked with that amount of guns on you. You would've defo smoked some Ballas members later that night and robbed most of it back but you didn't..

There has been some misconceptions with the NVL rule (G2.4) but this is pretty clear cut, I'm surprised you weren't shot earlier. Maybe they didn't want to just execute you straight up, and give you a chance? Who knows now.

Action: 7 Day Ban

CharID: 71785

Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back