What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 486 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the apology.

I understand that my voice being disabled soured the RP. Maybe if my mic was working, I might not have reported you and the experience would have ended on a happier note. Or maybe it turned out the same? But either way, how it was dealt with OOC was bad and running me over as you did wasn't great either. You come around the corner and instantly run me over.

I don't wanna see you banned, but this isn't the standard staff expect (if I understand the rules and expectations). I'll leave a staff to comment on the report as it is, but I think even if I had voice enabled there was zero chance to react.. Incidents like these can help us grow, it shouldn't be anything serious. I didn't want it to reach forums, but I felt like my hand was forced after the OOC interactions and nobody coming to TS.

I'm happy if you got a warning, and a statement from staff about what you did wrong (if you did wrong).
None of this would of happened if your microphone and headphones did not malfunction... that is the simple way about it mate.

Right, so it seems that you lot didn't come to a resolution, so I will deal with it from here. 

Firstly, sorry for the delay in dealing with this report. 

Secondly, yes, @JimmyTheGingershould have had voice enabled but even if he had, there was no time to react at all. Voice would have been more or less irrelevant in this case. Please, however, ensure that you have it on in future. 

Now, on to the reported party. @DrunkChillieyou, by the evidence given, just rolled up on someone and ran them over for apparently no reason. For this you will receive a 24 hour ban. In future, pleas ensure that you identify your target correctly, and make sure it is justified before using your vehicle as a weapon. 

Action taken: @DrunkChillieBanned for 24 hours for RVDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back