What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 497 Craig - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1xtr0_ttv

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Imran Teke

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 497 Craig

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 9

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had him at a dodgy, tried to delay and not listen to blatantly clear demands. Got told to drop his stuff clearly, he doesn't and starts putting on armour, stops then starts putting on a bandage. Had at least a good 5-6 or so guns on him. Did not take to QE due to such blatant rule break, nothing to discuss.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1HOvRQevLCqQd4/d1337BKytIAl?invite=cr-MSxwWXksNzI5Mzk1MTks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello staff , if you could wait a minute for this report I've messaged Imran to see if he wants to liase . If he says no I will write a thorough response to the report cheers

no bother pal , cant really be bothered to write a big reply to a petty report because you want grove to have one less person in a war so lets see what staff say lmao

Good afternoon, @d1xtr0_ttv! Thank you for making this report 🙂

I've reviewed the footage attached and am surprised at the rule break here.

@CornerTakenQuickly you had multiple guns aimed towards you, with clear demands to drop your items (Gun, Ammo, Body Armour & Bandages).
You then decide to begin equipping said body armour and bandages as if you had the upper hand in the situation, I'm not sure why you would begin doing that at gunpoint?

As per rule G2.4 "At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."
You were clearly outnumbered, and at an obvious disadvantage but still failed to comply with the demands being thrown at you.
Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Character Name: Craig Fallace
Action: 2 Day Ban Following FBS
Rule(s): G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back