What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 5,3,48 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Macs

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 5,3,48

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/11/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 11

What best describes this incident ?: Bad RP - Crap Hostage RP - Usual Vending meta

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and a probationary were stationary on the roadside whilst i was teaching him stuff in the PNC, when we get boxed in by a guy on a bike and a sultan. They pull guns and tell us to get out the car, Fair play maybe some Interesting RP from them. Nope. Usual bare bones RP to just get out loot then leave us.

Im making this report as this is just to common, I mean rob me all you want but make it fun for us all instead of just the gangs who aint interested in any RP and just want the police equipment. The RP is abysmall and the hostage RP is literally nothing .

I have not attempted to resolve this and wont want to be as this is just a shit meta that is to concurrent.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1DcxVeKKAyUobN/d1337r5o1SOr?invite=cr-MSxrbEMsMjI5Mzk3MTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, I mean if you had an issue with this you could've raised it into liasion instead pushing this straight to the forums, I understand you're frustrated that you got robbed. 
Let me begin with this, we didn't vending machine you, basic items were requested, we was out robbing people, you was an unfortunate victim. 

Creating fake claims such as Crap Hostage RP ? I don't get this you was never a hostage ? 
You were being robbed, left alive, not only this but you could've taken the matter within RP yet you chose to place up the report ?

Hello, I mean if you had an issue with this you could've raised it into liasion instead pushing this straight to the forums, I understand you're frustrated that you got robbed. 
Let me begin with this, we didn't vending machine you, basic items were requested, we was out robbing people, you was an unfortunate victim. 

Creating fake claims such as Crap Hostage RP ? I don't get this you was never a hostage ? 
You were being robbed, left alive, not only this but you could've taken the matter within RP yet you chose to place up the report ?
Putting up the report because its the usual, Hands up drop your shit, bye bye. I couldn't care less about being robbed. I purposely went out with no gun or taser because I was expecting it. 

You had me at gunpoint and were depriving my freedom, Far as im concerned that makes me a hostage. You came upto us, Boxed us in gave us the usual "Hands up dont panic. Drop your shit" Were is the fun in that? Were is the fun in the constant robberies that just leave a sour taste in your mouth because your used as a glorified vending machine by crims. Take my stuff all you like, rob me 50 times a day for all I care as long as the situation is actually done with some decent RP whilst its doing it. I put the report up without liaising because frankly im tired of this happening, me liaising with crims and then being told to essentially stop crying about it. RP's on the decline by everyone and the only way I see to stop it is to put up a report.

Your free to argue your points and whatever, maybe this was acceptable RP if deemed by staff, maybe im being melodramatic, who knows. Police are tired of the same shit like this as Am I. I wont be replying anymore as I will be letting staff deal with it. 

glorified vending machine by crims
To be honest with you this is a first time I've actually robbed a police officer myself, I wasn't planning on staying around long as you already pressed your panic button so did the probie, In a real life situation if you was robbing someone I doubt they would want to stick around, I had no purpose in taking you hostage, was a simple robbery in and out, your time wasn't wasted, or caused you any malice. 

Don't get me wrong I understand your point, but I wasn't toxic to your or a cunt whilst robbing you like I know other people do.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Custard Cream

thank you for putting up this report, however today it will be declined for the following reason,

I know it is frustrating that you feel the Police are being targeted, and being a police officer in the game myself, I know this.

The RP that was given could have been a little better, but in all honesty I’m not sure what could have been added, maybe just a different way about it.

Ultimately no rules have been broken here, although the RP could have been ‘mixed up’ a little.

It’s a shame you feel as though a liaison wouldn’t have been helpful as we always try and encourage these, although, I do understand that they’re not mandatory.

@Eze, @Paul McLovin although no rule break has taken place, please in future think how you can change up robberies from ‘hand up, don’t panic’ to something everyone can enjoy, you have to understand that, although this might be your first time doing a robbery that day, it may not be the first time the officer has been robbed that day.

I hope everyone understands why this has been declined, but also how RP needs to be ‘mixed up’.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back