What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 5 & two other people - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Trouble

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fox Trubuhle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 5 & two other people

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 9

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the smeltery transporting materials from a truck. At this point I was listening to music (music was from my phone, laying on my desk) because transporting materials is not the most exciting job. On the way running back to the truck, a small sound was heard at 0:20, but I thought nothing of it at the time due to all the ambient noise. A few seconds after this, shots were fired at me and I was put down. I believe this was RDM and also Fail RP. As you see from the footage, not many words were exchanged during the whole experience.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AXbQR7FJP4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello, I would like to begin from the fact this wasn't intended as RDM as you can hear me in the clip trying to shout at you to say what you doing over here boy, then from that aspect I began to carry out to issue demands of can you please stop running and put your hands up, you can hear me try to begin RP and conversation in the first clip at 16 seconds, then further I try to proceed to shout at you to stop running at 19 seconds in the clip. I believed you have had heard me and just carried on proceeding to run away.

In the second clip you provided the extended version I dont know why but you cannot even hear me anymore.

I feel like you would've been able to hear me if we was still in the old audio update as a lot of it has now changed to the angles your camera is facing from my knowledge.

From my knowledge I didn't see you try to resolve this situation which I would be really willing to do as I didn't intend to RDM you, you have stated that you tried to resolve this however I didn't get a ping from you in OOC. I wish you have had as I would've been able to provide you with my perspective and you would have been able to see that I did in fact try to communicate with you, however to me it just seemed as if you just wanted to run off.

I would love to try solving this situation in liasion if you wish to do so. @Liam@Fox Trouble

Are yous both able to join Teamspeak?

(I hate Discord voice)

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back