What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 502 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jban

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pablo Mankilla

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 502

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1515

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Combat Log, NVL, Breaking Character

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend pulled up to a person in a store to take them hostage for a store robbery we were planning. We entered and once my friends interior fully loaded we pointed a gun and taser at the person telling him to put his hands up. During this, 502 pulled up to the store and entered with his gun in his hand. I told him to leave as the "shop was closed" and he started making jokes saying, "Are you the police?". After telling him to leave a few times, I pulled out my knife and told him to the gun down. He didn't do this and since he still was holding his gun I told my friend to tase him. Once he got tased he started saying "You cant do that, thats fail RP", breaking character. After this, the original person we were holding up started punching us, despite the fact we were armed and he wasn't. This lead to a conflict between me and my friend and the other 2, which lead to both of them being downed. Me and my friend then put them in a car and began heading the the lighthouse dodgy doctor. During our drive, 502 kept breaking character, saying stuff like "Outside of fivem, you have no life" and "You must be bored killing us". At no point did he roleplay his injuries at a certain point in the ride he stated he "has to cut" and when I asked him to elaborate he said "Hes turning his PC off" and then proceded to leave the server. Im not sure whether to file a compansation request, as I pulled out £50,000 from the bank to revive him and get the gun off him. Im not sure as to what else he had on him but that is the main thing I would want. I couldn't try to resolve it in-game as he left.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/YgzhfJ6mYDY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @jbanthank you for taking the time to make this report.

As this player is already banned I will not be able to action a ban, however, this report will be accepted and notes added to his profile.

Accepted

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back