What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 507 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyMu13

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jeff Fontaine

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 507

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly you can see in the video that my mic is muted, I was unaware of this at the time until i rewatched the clip, I was using push to talk as regular to ask the man who he was and why he was being so intrusive but obviously thats my bad, i was prepared to fight but i waited however when he started checking in my truck i had no choice. 507 had a friend with him (id 386) but stayed in the car and remained silent. I see now it was more than likely due to voice chat errors. As i was trying to place 507 in the car, he combat logged twice and in turn of this, he ended up getting brought to hospital by probably his friend that knew where he was whenhe logged back in.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LNAd3Mz4hCq6x/d13376xhrwim?invite=cr-MSxIalAsMTUyMTI3ODIyLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

We’ll close this and go off your most recent report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back