What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 507 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyMu13

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jeff Fontaine

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 507

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RPUK

Date of the incident: 12/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly you can see in the video that my mic is muted, I was unaware of this at the time until i rewatched the clip, I was using push to talk as regular to ask the man who he was and why he was being so intrusive but obviously thats my bad, i was prepared to fight as i thought he was ignoring me and being suspicious but i waited. However when he started checking in my truck i had no choice. 507 had a friend with him (id 386) but stayed in the car and remained silent. I see now it was more than likely due to voice chat errors. As i was trying to place 507 in the car, he combat logged twice and in turn he ended up getting brought to Paleto hospital when he logged back in.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

1 : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LNAd3Mz4hCq6x/d13376xhrwim?invite=cr-MSxIalAsMTUyMTI3ODIyLA
2 : https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LNLpYCxfsFNp0/d1337UjDasYH?invite=cr-MSx5bVcsMTUyMTI3ODIyLA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): It is not

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mean to report so many times, i apologise I'm quite tired and I've never had to do this before

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Afternoon @RyMu13

Thank you for making this player report.

This player did indeed disconnect whilst incapacitated however this player has already been banned for another reason. I will add this to his ban notes.

Have a good evening 🙂

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back