What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 511 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah great just tried to talk to you like a man in game and you pulled out a pistol and shot me.. good work again.

Right, first things first, you both need to stop trying to one up each other in this report. Anything going forward that is posted that doesn't serve any evidential purpose will result in restrictions. There is no need to go on at each other. This report will be judged using facts and not by who ever can sling the most mud.

Moving on....

Before anything else, as per standard protocol, @JimmyTheGingerdo you have footage leading up to this encounter, at least 3 min are needed prior to the interaction and preferably with audio.

@becksif you have any evidence either, that would be good.

The 2 mins and 30 seconds prior is all hat was taking place on my screen. Prior to that, it was me parked at the same spot afk. I've already deleted the source video material.

@Bowencompletely understood, thank you for responding.  I do not have evidence for any of these situations as I didn't think it would be necessary. 

This has all been blown way out of proportion.. I can see how this looks bad on my half.

This server is has been a blast so far and I would hate for this whole thing to ruin my chance of playing anymore.

@becksI am somewhat concerned about your statement in the video about how he has done this to you three times. If you were killed, how could you have known?

@BowenI was saved twice out of the 3.. I was also informed by multiple people that it was him who did it also.

Last edited by a moderator:
My whole apperance changed a day or two before this incident. I changed my hair, clothes, beard etc to look like Alex Ferkis. I did this to support him during a recent court case. Considering that I had makeup and radically different hair for 99% of the time I've been in the city, without talking to me, how could you ID me? I think you had an issue with Syndicate, and were coming after anyone in pink.

You killed me with zero RP.  You could have taken me hostage, interragated me, robbed me, tortured me and then killed me. Instead you did this..

I’m not interest in how your appearance changed or what you changed it for, I knew it was you, simple.

I don’t have an issue with the syndicates, if I’m honest they have all been extremely cool to me, the club has been a good experience also.. you just had a stale attitude since I met you, I was told to just ignore you, but I’m not one to take crap of someone.. stop lying about all of this and just accept you attempted to murder me, and I got payback.

this has nothing to do with the syndicates or anyone in pink.. as I said I like them all, my problem is with you and only you.

I’m not interest in how your appearance changed or what you changed it for, I knew it was you, simple.
How did you know it was him if he changed his appearance? Also, these times that he downed you, do you have rough times and dates? I can easily check this claim.

@Bowensorry for the delay in response.. been busy with work.

I knew it was him by his face and also his hair.. I don’t really need to lie about who it was.. I just know 100% that is was him.

and unfortunately I do not have any times/dates as I didn’t think this whole situation was going to arise. 

Logs will show that I changed hair style, colour, makeup and even my eyebrows in the days leading up to this event. I changed apperance on the day of Yu Wong/Barry Douglas/Alex Ferkis vs LSPD court case (unsure exactly of the day, but it would be easy to find out)

Last edited by a moderator:
Logs will show that I changed hair style, colour, makeup and even my eyebrows in the days leading up to this event. I changed apperance on the day of Yu Wong/Barry Douglas/Alex Ferkis vs LSPD court case (unsure exactly of the day, but it would be easy to find out)
From what I can remember you was wearing similar clothes to when you killed me if not the same..

I don’t see how this really matters though? I knew who you was when you tried to kill me and I knew who you was when you was standing in the car park.. so it’s not as if I have attacked someone random? 

@JimmyTheGingerone of your friends has replied to this post confirming an interaction with us prior to this situation.. which proves you lying about never any having any interaction with me?

@becks He verified that you had been dealt with prior around the club, not that you were dealt with by me. If you're accepting Hazas statement as fact, then this also contridicts when you say

this has nothing to do with the syndicates or anyone in pink.. as I said I like them all, my problem is with you and only you.

@becks He verified that you had been dealt with prior around the club, not that you were dealt with by me. If you're accepting Hazas statement as fact, then this also contridicts when you say
I’m not saying that his whole statement is “fact” I’m saying that I know it was you.. period, therefore there is no contradiction in what I am saying.

I don’t know why you have to lie about having an interaction with me.. we’re adults, this is petty and pathetic.

@becks This is a kind of court room.. And you're failing to answer the questeion of how you knew it was me. Regardless, the rules are clear regarding killing someone without high quality roleplay.

@becks This is a kind of court room.. And you're failing to answer the questeion of how you knew it was me. Regardless, the rules are clear regarding killing someone without high quality roleplay.
I'm a very observant person.. I don't know what else you want me to say other than I knew it was you?

As I previously stated I was saved after you dumped so remembered it was you?

Right, this report has gone on long enough now. Unfortunately due to the lack of enough footage prior to the incident, I cannot place a ban for RDM. However I will be placing a ban for G2.3 breaking RP. This whole situation seems to be due to some kind of "beef" between the two of you. I would like to suggest that this stops now. People come here to have fun and enjoy themselves, lets leave this petty tit for tat stuff out of it shall we? 

Report Actioned:
@becks G2.3 1 day ban. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back