What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 512 ID - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeMakeSoup

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Charlie Fox

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 512 ID

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1947

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was out robbing and decided to rob this guy at a gas station. I told them to get out of his car, and before that, I robbed him of his weapon so he couldn't attack me he then tried to drive off I took out one of his tires and he crashed at PDM and he then tried to attack me with his fist while a gun is on him and then finally stops as police pull up so I decided to shoot him for failing the demands multiple times. I did try to speak to him OOC about it but no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1rsLnJbOaBObKq/d1337HqZ1GbF?invite=cr-MSxaUzQsNTE5MDk4NjIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Mate, 

Hope you are well. I want to say I was in the complete wrong there and it was very bad RP from me. Don’t really know what I was thinking when I had a gun to me. I think it was just the heat of the moment and didn’t think before my actions. About 10 minutes after I knew straight away and regretted what I did as it ruined the RP situation. Regarding the OOC message I wouldn’t have seen it as I have it turned off but I am happy to speak in discord tomorrow if you wanted to. From tomorrow I am away so replies will be slow. 

Good evening @MeMakeSoup, thank you for making this report!

Are you willing to attempt talking this situation over with @Will Cheverallas requested above or would you like us to proceed with the report? 

Last edited by a moderator:
We can discuss the situation on TS or Discord, but I doubt there will be any change. It appears that the NVL rule was broken, but if you want to talk about it, we can arrange a date and time. 

If you don't have time for a Discord call or TS call, I'm not really sure how we can discuss it then. 

Hello, thanks for the report.

@Will Cheverall- I appreciate your honesty and willingness to discuss the matter however at the end of the day, as you said yourself, this was poor roleplay.

You were at a clear disadvantage when your car broke down and Charlie had his gun drawn on yourself, and you began pissing about trying to fist fight him, which resulted in your death. This was in breach of G2.4 as you were at a clear and obvious disadvantage, and therefore will be actioned as such.

Furthermore, @MeMakeSoup, although not reported, it appears you were also the victim of what we have decided was RDM. The undercover police officer witnesses the shooting, and after you have stopped shooting, and getting back into your vehicle, this undercover officer begins unloading on you, without any sort of RP. 

You were not actively shooting, and were walking to your vehicle when he began shooting, there was plenty opportunity for the police officer to announce himself as police, make demands for you to surrender, or to pursue you in a chase. However, the undercover officer decided to go down the easy and lazy route of shooting instantly so he can make sure you are arrested. He will also be punished under the FBS for this poor roleplay.

CharID 95474

G1.2

1 Day Ban Following FBS

CharID 42131

G2.4

2 Day Ban Following FBS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Slightly embarrassing follow up message from myself on this report.

Now what has previously been deemed a breach of G2.4, may not apply to instances at present.

The view of what is deemed as a breach of the "Value Of Life" rule has seemingly changed over the last few months (Whilst I was on a break!) - Hence my initial approval of the report.

However, after being made aware of some changes on the staff teams perception of this rule, the approval of the report for G2.4, and the action taken on CharID 42131 will be overturned.

NVL is NOT right to be used in a one-on-one battle.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back