What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 514 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hans Koch

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 514

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2145

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Got outside of PD after being in custody and guy in robe runs my friend over without saying anything and tries to come back for me. (Apologies on belhalf of my friend for slight fail rp when he gets killed. He's new to rp)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/c6rTFX4XuoCHA/d1337ZNZQlUs?invite=cr-MSxCUFcsNDkyMTc5MDMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@CheenDo you have a longer clip i.e 3-5 minutes prior, Or does your friend happen to have any evidence they could supply on this report for us to review please?

I will get you a longer version tomorrow mate. I’m not sure if he has any footage but my footage will show most of his pov as we were in PD cells together.

Hi Stuart, this is actually the third report affected by a bit of an issue i've had with Medal.tv. I didn't realise trimming it overwrites the whole 10 minutes of footage so unfortunately I can't get any more footage. For context we were just released from the cells and were actually just done with a scenario with a staff member. We got outside of PD and the guy came to try run us over.

lesson learned with the software, my apologies.

Hi Stuart, this is actually the third report affected by a bit of an issue i've had with Medal.tv. I didn't realise trimming it overwrites the whole 10 minutes of footage so unfortunately I can't get any more footage. For context we were just released from the cells and were actually just done with a scenario with a staff member. We got outside of PD and the guy came to try run us over.

lesson learned with the software, my apologies.
No problem and thank you for letting me know. In relation to your friend, Do they have any additional footage they could provide or is it just what's posted overall ?

Sorry mate he doesn’t. He’s not long started playing as you can see so he didn’t have anything set up. I’ll trim it longer next time, I just did it like this as that was the start of the interaction with the guy, forgot about footage prior to show no involvement.

Unfortunately due to the lack of evidence, we're gonna have to deny this report. In future we encourage you to clip longer videos, which can then be trimmed down if necessary.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back