What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 516, 509 - Keiffer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mike-Borris Vagin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 516, 509 - Keiffer

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/18/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was hanging out outside the Fuge lane shop. As you see in the clip. Basically just talking shit. Doing nothing. And then out of the blue. Two people on bicycles arrive. And insta hit me in the back of the head. I have never seen or spoken to these two characters before. And they didn't interact in any way at all. Pure RDM

Tried to talk to them on Discord to hopefully make them understand what they did wrong to avoid a simular situation in the future and improve there RP. But there was chaos and shouting right away. They explained that this was an attack on Mara. And did not understand that they had done something wrong. I tried to point out that what they did was bad rp and rdm. and even gave an example of how it could have been done. Instead of trying to see it from the other side of the table and learn from the mistake. To do better in the future and improve. They just jumped right into defense mode. Apparently I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And that was my problem.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/lrVlOHeHHms

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21.19

one guy stabbed you so god knows how 3 IDs have appeared here, mara knew what was coming and unfortunately you was there as you can see a mara was stabbed in the same motion you were stabbed in. I didnt even come near you just my names here so thought id comment. 

Hi mate we sorted this issue in discord no? you were happy with the fact that you were caught in the crossfire and realised that we had an incident with marabunta and also warned them that we were arriving. In the clip you can see the fact that one member of marabunta also went down with you. When on a bike I cannot decide who i hit and who I don't hit and you were caught in the moment

sorry i would just like to add this as im the mara in the clip  and there was no interaction prior to this for over 24 hours I had no idea they was coming to our turf let alone stab us with no words

Hi mate we sorted this issue in discord no? you were happy with the fact that you were caught in the crossfire and realised that we had an incident with marabunta and also warned them that we were arriving. In the clip you can see the fact that one member of marabunta also went down with you. When on a bike I cannot decide who i hit and who I don't hit and you were caught in the moment
Nothing was sorted on discord. Made that pretty clear when i left the disc. 

you say <<When on a bike I cannot decide who i hit and who I don't hit >> 
Then u should not taken the risk of RDMing me maybe or ?? Instead of rushing it without engaging in any form of quality roleplay. 

If u was trying to understand that u did something wrong when we spoke on discord. It would maby been sorted out. Yes ... u did apologies. But when it was said like this :

<<Sorry for hitting u. But u where in the wrong place at the wrong time. So was not rdm>> 
Then u have in my eyes not understod the rule itself and where the line its drawn. 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

What the backstory of ur RP with mara is. Dossnt change the fact that u did RDM me. Even if u had a valuble reason to attack marra. U should have made sure u actually are targeting the mara members only. And not a random that u never have had any form of roleplay with. 

It was not an ongoing situation that i was walking in to. It was u attacking another player without engaging in any form of roleplay at all. 

one guy stabbed you so god knows how 3 IDs have appeared here, mara knew what was coming and unfortunately you was there as you can see a mara was stabbed in the same motion you were stabbed in. I didnt even come near you just my names here so thought id comment. 
Yeah. should have pointed that out in the report ... But i had no clue witch one of u that did hit me with the machete. As i didnt manage to get the ID straight away. thats why i did put all 3 Id's up. 

sorry i would just like to add this as im the mara in the clip  and there was no interaction prior to this for over 24 hours I had no idea they was coming to our turf let alone stab us with no words
hi mate, as discussed in discord we made a phone call saying we were coming up so its his fault for not warning you

to add onto that id be happy to go into lesion again to discuss it as there was plenty of other people in there meaning we couldn't have a proper conversation 

to add onto that id be happy to go into lesion again to discuss it as there was plenty of other people in there meaning we couldn't have a proper conversation 

I dont see any point going to discord to discuss anything further when you clearly still mean that u didnt do anything wrong when this is your conclusion :

as discussed in discord we made a phone call saying we were coming up so its his fault for not warning you
I refer to the rules one more time ... 

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Issnt it obv that the person that are Attacking another player. Is the one that should ensure that they are engaging with quality roleplay??? 

As i also clearly stated in discord : If u are attacking Mara members. Ensure that the targets are mara. You could have hold me up. Taking me as a hostage. Or whatever ... Roleplayed the situation. Insted of RDM'ing "the unknown" next to your actual  target. 

I have tried to make u understand that you did break a rule. Why. And explained how it could have been done (the correct way). Without breaking a rule. To ensure that it does not happen in the future. Both on discord and here.

No hard feelings from my side. But in my eyes, there is no doubt that you have not understood the rule. And that is why I am reporting it.
So I'll let the admins take it from here. And decide how to resolve this.

no mate i do understand, i was answering the member of marabunta not you. 

You have not only put up a ban report but also came up to the group in RP and demanded we gave you something in return for the incident to which we agreed that we would so you have taken multiple actions in dealing with this already 

no mate i do understand, i was answering the member of marabunta not you. 

You have not only put up a ban report but also came up to the group in RP and deman

ded we gave you something in return for the incident to which we agreed that we would so you have taken multiple actions in dealing with this already 
(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

What happen in roleplay. Did still happend. Even if u have broke one of the rules 😉 Don't understand your point here ... I did atleast engage with quality RP. Trying to make the best out of this situation. No matter how this report ends ... 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there,

Let's have a look at this then.

When on a bike I cannot decide who i hit and who I don't hit and you were caught in the moment
Sounds like a good idea to not attack on a bike and instead provide some quality RP, no?

Generally what i see in this video is just cutting corners and being lazy, just because someone is standing next to someone you are trying to target, does not mean that you can target them to, what you have to do is come up with a way to do what you need to do without RDMing others in the meanwhile. Hell, that could even push you to get into some further RP, rather then just going in and stabbing people without too much roleplay you could take them hostage, RP with them there, have some more fun, but no, you decided to just stab everyone around, which is just RDM.

Action Taken:

Charid: 20365 - G1.2 - 1 week ban under FBS (same rulebreak commited)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back