What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 516 , 592 and 403 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 516 , 592 and 403

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: Terrible RP and G7.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Before I begin, I'm not sure why the beginning of the 9:34 second clip is bugged.

Now then, let me add some context:

- On the 12th of december I witnessed "C" (the girl in the video, not sure how to spell her name) snitching to some police in game about someone having a gun so I took a picture of it and put it on tweedle, "c" then get's out of her car and begin's to smack me so I bonk her over the head with a bat, long story short, a police officer puts me in cuffs, i get stabbed whilst in said cuffs, arrested then let go.

- On the 13th, I was doing some mechanic Jobs, when i heard a familiar voice, "C"' 's. I then put a bounty of 200k on her head on tweedle for someone to bring her to me... later on that night, "C" and her group of big bad men, come along when I'm getting changed and attempt to hands me, I, knowing my mate's have guns and as do I, roll away and attempt to shoot but get stabbed (OP knife animations)
and go down, I then get put in a car to be dumped, spending half the time in a boot.

- After this happened, "C" and her big bad friends ask me to go liason for breaking the "NVL" rule because they had 1 knife to me and my mate each, during the liason I asked about the RP that followed my downing and "C" stated that " we wont give RP to someone who broke a rule ", I do not have a clip of the liason however, 3 staff member's were present and I am sure also heard this. ( SNUFFLES , KAMARA and BARKER )

It is honestly a shame how bad this RP truly was from start to finish, it is very apparent that these individuals are confused and they do not realize they are in an RP server. During the ride you can hear "C" mentioning dumping quite a few times, In liason she stated that she just wanted me to forget what happened, that is honestly a JOKE and just an insult to the people who actually play the server to Roleplay. This has happened to me too many times for me to let go now which is why i am putting this report up, people are too scared to actually ROLEPLAY and it's beyond frustrating. Not to mention the fact these guys don't know how to even act slightly injured after being shot in the face, it is simply DOGSHIT. DO BETTER.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1J1fttf-sapkzB/d1337nWVbel6?invite=cr-MSxIUTcsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1J1gt2d5AtnETK/d1337iOQD0lf?invite=cr-MSxZYlAsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @SteveStacy, thank you for making this report 🙂

May I just ask if there's a specific rule you believe has been broken here out of curiosity? 
TerribleRP doesn't fall under any rule codes as such.

hmm good point dano,

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. 

- I do not believe a high level of roleplay had been carried out for my death. 

Possibly,

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 

- this is abit more of a stretch but I was taken unwillingly and this scenario was not "enjoyable" at all.

I just think this type of RP should be brought up with staff as it to me is ruining the server, I most definitely don't think it's the type of roleplay that should be allowed/glossed over as I do not think it's an accurate representation of what the server is like and they should not be allowed to do it so freely.

1 - We didnt attempt to hands you when you was getting changed, you were outside so maybe dont lie about that one.

Can i alzo just add i wasnt the one who said to you in dc call that i wasnt giving u no rp for a rule you broke so please again dont lie.

There was 2 of us who hands you up which you can clearly see in the video. And you didn't shoot me in the face you shot all over the place i wasn't even bleeding mate your aim was bad. We dumped your ass because we wanted you to forget the situation and for you to stop harassing me in game coz you been at it for weeks for no reason. 

Excuse me for replying again but i would also like to add, which we even explained out of city to you. 

We was taking you hostage to go and chat with you to see what your problem was with me. We hands you to take you. Our intentions wasn't to kill you, only for a chat to dort the situation out. I feel like from your report from what i’ve read your trying to put all the blame on me when it wasnt just me in the situation. 

1 - We didnt attempt to hands you when you was getting changed, you were outside so maybe dont lie about that one.
Right, What? Where in my report did i say you did aha, no one is reporting you for that, it was just giving context.

Can i alzo just add i wasnt the one who said to you in dc call that i wasnt giving u no rp for a rule you broke so please again dont lie.
Yes, Yes you were. Like I said, 3 members of staff were in the call, hopefully either snuggles, barker or kamara can prove you wrong.

There was 2 of us who hands you up which you can clearly see in the video
Cheers Pal, I can see. One had a knife and one, you, had fists.

And you didn't shoot me in the face you shot all over the place i wasn't even bleeding mate your aim was bad.
Cheers Pal, do not know how that's relevant but urm, nice!

We dumped your ass because we wanted you to forget the situation
Proved my initial point. Where was the RP intent behind this, you saying you just want me to forget what happened is beyond crazy.

stop harassing me in game coz you been at it for weeks for no reason. 
Although I do not think this is relevent, I must ask what you are on about, you're making me out to be some stalker which I am very much not. Please do not play some sort of victim card. 

You did not comment about the RP you provided, just stated some random, unhelpful and just weird responses.

so i am the guy in the grey jacket, i have read your statement and would like to address some of the lies/inaccuracies in your statement, so to start id like to tell my side of the events that took place last night, we spotted steve and the other guy driving around the kraken multiple times whilst we was their, we knew steve had been stalking caitlin for ahwile now and had put a bounty on her head, so we bought some zip ties and followed him, we never made him put his hands up inside the clothing store, we waited till they was finished and standing around in the car park for 2 mins before pulling up on them,  we had 2 other people arrive for backup incase steve and  his  friend had a gun, after talking to them we all pulled out knives on both of them and told them multiple times to put their hands up but they would not listen,  you would be able  to hear us if he hadnt muted  his  clip  before uploading it, we had planned on zip  tying steve  and  taking him somewhere private to talk about the stalking situation  and the bounty,  but that was  ruined  when they both pulled out guns and started shooting, they basically missed all  their shots and i was  able  too stab and   kill both of  them and get steve into the boot of the car, steve was  complaining in the discord call after the situation  that  our roleplayplay was bad, but steve chose gunplay over roleplay in  that situation and was killed, we had planned on it being a kidnapping but due to them not folowwing our demands they was killed, so our only choice was  to dump him so he would forget,  i struggle to understand how we are  supposed to be able to roleplay with someone who is dead and in a boot, we had a whole scenario  planned out wich was  ruined so i  dont understand how our roleplay could  have been any better in that situation. as someone who has been in  this  city ahwile and  has  dealt with bad roleplay  from other people i believe people like steve's only plan in situations  like  this  is trying not to loose their gun even if it requires  not valuing their life or the quality of roleplay, it  was hard to explain this in discord as  steve would  just  shout over anyone in the discord call that would try to explain why he was killed and  dumped, so  for you to say You "tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" is a  lie in  itselfm, you also put the rulebreak " (G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone." we tried  to take  you hostage but you would  not comply so we could not take you hostage and was forced to kill you as you tried killing us, that was  not the scenerio we hoped for but was one  you forced us into doing, we was not going to report you and we are verry confused as to why you have reported us with no clear rulebreaks. 

lies/inaccuracies
No lies were told.

stalking caitlin
Outrageous.

multiple times to put their hands up but they would not listen,  you would be able  to hear us if he hadnt muted  his  clip  before uploading it,
Have you seen my clip? If you're going to write a lengthy response the least you could do is actually look at the evidence provided.

we had planned on it being a kidnapping but due to them not folowwing our demands they was killed, so our only choice was  to dump him so he would forget,  i struggle to understand how we are  supposed to be able to roleplay with someone who is dead and in a boot
This is actually comical, "only choice was to dump him so he would forget", crazy statement that. If you "struggle" to understand how to roleplay then, I don't even know what to tell you fella.

as someone who has been in  this  city ahwile and  has  dealt with bad roleplay  from other people i believe people like steve's only plan in situations  like  this  is trying not to loose their gun even if it requires
The gun is worth 100k, i assure you this is not the case, how on earth would it make sense for me to not use my gun when only one person has a knife to me.

not valuing their life or the quality of roleplay, it  was hard to explain this in discord as  steve would  just  shout over anyone in the discord call that would try to explain why he was killed and  dumped, so  for you to say You "tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" is a  lie in  itself
for someone who has been in the city "ahwile" I don't understand how you can't grasp the most simplest of rules, you had fists and a knife to me, I had a gun, once i ran away and pulled my gun out then "C" pulled a knife. This is not NVL.

" (G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone." we tried  to take  you hostage but you would  not comply so we could not take you hostage and was forced to kill you as you tried killing us, that was  not the scenerio we hoped for but was one  you forced us into doing, we was not going to report you and we are verry confused as to why you have reported us with no clear rulebreaks. 
It, again, is comical the fact that you mention you were not "planning" on killing me and merely trying to take me hostage and then let me go, We both know that I would never have been let go, you guys were so quick to take me to the airport to dump me i struggle to believe this "made up" scenario you are bringing to the discussion.

What's confusing? I am reporting you because I believe you broke a rule, it's simple. 

steve would  just  shout over anyone in the discord call that would try to explain why he was killed and  dumped, so  for you to say You "tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" is a  lie in  itself
This is such waffle, I truly hope one of the three staff in the call can clear this silly accusation up, you guys were being unnecessarily rude so i left half way through. We did try liase but you guys were not intellectually ready to hold a conversation without being hostile.

Before you say we were talking over u and being rude, it was actually you who was doing that when it was our turn. I think we tried to be reasonable enough. Even your own friend said some stuff about how u reacted when you left the call. 

May i also add why you put the video evidence up without providing sound? I just dont get it 

the one that was provided to us whilst we was in discord
These replies have actually started to make me become brain dead, this will be my last response unless staff wish for me to add anything.

LOOK AT MY EVIDENCE FELLA 

It, again, is comical the fact that you mention you were not "planning" on killing me and merely trying to take me hostage and then let me go, We both know that I would never have been let go, you guys were so quick to take me to the airport to dump me i struggle to believe this "made up" scenario you are bringing to the discussion.

What's confusing? I am reporting you because I believe you broke a rule, it's simple. 
i dont need you to believe me, ive told my side of the story, if you can  state what exact rules you believe we have broken that would be great...

your evidence does not show us breaking any rules, we are just  trying to understand why  you are reporting us  so we can resolve this as you clearly did not want to discuss this  in discord, i think its for the best we just let staff deal with this now because we are  clearly not getting anywhere.

- Look at my response to dano, there you will find what I am accusing you for.

- In my eyes, my evidence shows you breaking rules and just general abysmal roleplay, It is not up to you to decide if my evidence is sufficient with regards to my claims, it is down to the staff.

- We literally had a near 20 minute liason with 3 members of staff present, what are you on about.

AGREED.

We tried to resolve this Liason Steve, but you decided you didnt like it. You left the call in a strop while we was still in trying to resolve the issue even when all your friends was joining who wasnt involved in the sitation which resulted in (Snuffles) having to kick them from the call as they making silly comments and refusing to leave. After you left the 3 of us still tried to resolve the issue. Props to your friend (Will) who was willing to talk sense and actually discuss the issues with us and we all agreed not to take to forums. I am going to leave my response now and await staffs response, Thank you. 

You left the call in a strop
I left the call because "C" couldn't speak to me with respect. I will not be tolerating OOC abuse towards myself. We are all adults here, start acting like it.

even when all your friends was joining who wasnt involved in the sitation which resulted in (Snuffles) having to kick them from the call as they making silly comments and refusing to leave.
Not sure what that has to do with anything, yes my friends joined, then were kicked and THEN the snide comments and rudeness started. 

Who are you again?

- Look at my response to dano, there you will find what I am accusing you for.

- In my eyes, my evidence shows you breaking rules and just general abysmal roleplay, It is not up to you to decide if my evidence is sufficient with regards to my claims, it is down to the staff.

- We literally had a near 20 minute liason with 3 members of staff present, what are you on about.

AGREED.
if you read my response i talked  about  how  what you accused  us  of  was  wrong  and how we didnt  break any of the rules mentioned, the staff  was present  to  remove people from  the call.

Okay we will stop this back and forth now. It is very clear to me here that this is a lot more personal than just a little in character beef. The roleplay that i have seen here could be better from all fronts. I think looking back every single one of you could have done better. 

Steve - You yourself, could have gone along with the roleplay of being taken hostage but chose to pull and shoot. Which, in that scenario i would NOT deem NVL. So all the claims from the other party following that saying "Well we wont roleplay with someone who breaks a rule first". I will remind you, if someone breaks a rule that does not entitle you to then also break rules after that. Act as you should in RP. Provide high quality roleplay all around. 

Caitlin - You have already had a 1 day ban for a very similar thing. Your previous words were "I couldn't be arsed to roleplay and to make them forget"  which is very similar to this report. I do agree that you made 0 effort to roleplay your injuries here and you were too focused on your friends dumping steve over your own death. For this reason and the fact you have already shown this attitude before where you want to get 1 over on the other player rather than create a storyline. You will be recieving a 2 day ban for G4.4:

(G4.4) When you are downed:

• You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.
  • When roleplaying your injuries, you must not make direct reference to the in-game respawn timer.
As for the other chaps involved, i would remind you. The guy that was also down, while you did not casually speak like you were a figure of health. You did roleplay some injuries as i heard and the driver. Solid RP comes from people actually wanting to create a story. People being dumped just ruins that and its over to have character beefs that dont mean one side has to be dumped. I appreciate you might have wanted to take him hostage and torture him and whatever and you lost that chance, but you also did it in a place where 1. he had a gun and 2. he had friends around who would also be able to help him. So maybe in future, time it better.

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back