What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 517 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thud

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Darren Ocean

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 517

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in a local car with a friend taking him to hospital. We arrived, and I ran him to the check in desk. As I came outside someone had stolen the car I was using and made off. I then looked to acquire a new car or a lift from somebody around pillbox. I initially asked the guys in the golf for a lift if they had time, until the taxi arrived and i realized they would be better to ask.

I approached the taxi and asked him if he could give me a ride. He said "What do you need a taxi?" to which i responded "yeah".
He then pulls out a sledge hammer and kills me for absolutely no reason before getting back in the taxi and driving away.
I got /sessionheads and saw him to be ID 517, I asked in OOC chat "What was that 517?" but got no response hence me reporting.

The audio in my video is glitched, for some reason only capturing audio from about 10-15 minutes before the actual video recording. As such the audio is completely useless and I tried to transcribe this as best possible. If 517 can be identified and provide some reasoning and evidence as to what happened you will see I have been truthful.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yhB0ODMi70Ebg/d1337H4VkbIb?invite=cr-MSw5RUMsMjczNDYyMjQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Thud

Do you have anymore footage as we require 3-5 minutes before the initial rule break occurs

No medal only allows for 2 minute clips these days unless you pay £££.

The clip shows the context of arriving at hospital and the process of how the RDM came to be so I don't know what I can offer given the other party has not identified themselves.

I did open a ticket when the rulebreak occurred to ask if I should report the player given the restrictions of the video (2 min no audio) and was told that if a rulebreak occurred I should report it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No medal only allows for 2 minute clips these days unless you pay £££.
Not true. 

If you have a clip that is longer than 2 minute, you can open the file location and upload the file to YouTube.

Liam i have a 2 minute clip with no audio.

The rdm is blatant and obvious. 

Unfortunately without footage of 3-5 minutes before the initial rule break occurs, this report will have to be denied due to insignificant evidence.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back