What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 517 then 582 after Combat - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diab

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kindred Surprise

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 517 then 582 after Combat

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: RDM - VDM - Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on the phone while driving my bike and i get into an accident. As seen in the video i continue my phone conversation and i get VDMed again this time while im foot with no words prior. Then he tries finishing me off with a punch. As soon as i call help he takes my bike and runs away. My gang rolls up on him gets him. He combat logs we wait for 5-7 minutes and he runs away from us while we have a knife and a gun pointed at him. Until we shoot him once in the leg and complies, cops roll up as a result of his not following the rules and we get detained.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Af_VDyKekwY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report.

Unfortunately @Diabthere is insufficient evidence to support your claims of combat logging, RDM and VDM. The individual come back into the server after "logging" out to finish the situation. The evidence you've given doesnt show any instance of RDM or VDM.  

Unless you have any other evidence then there wont be much else that can be done regarding that individual.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Antollyme

Wait so i can just randomly get a car and hit someone whos on a bike and start punching him without saying a word? Does that not classify as VDM? 

I fail to see the roleplay context in that situation. 

@DiabYou've clearly not read what I've said. You've not provided any PROOF of that. The only proof you have of this player is the point he logs back in to the point you kill him. I need EVDICENCE of your claims. Do you have any video footage before this?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antollyme

The first minute of the video doesnt show any proof of RDM? I was literally on the phone talking about a different situation and he hits me while i was on the bike. Obviously i thought it was an accident and didnt give it much thought. I continued my conversation on the phone while i went to my bike and wanted to bandage myself then randomly comes after me again and starts punching with no words.. 

i am not being hostile and i apoligize if it seems so , but i am a bit confused to what more proof i need to provide for an RDM situation? If this is not sufficient could you please elaborate for me for future references?

Thank you

You are correct my apologise. I was watching the video from 1 minute in. After looking into the combat log, the player timed out then reconnected. Unfortunately there's not enough to prove that this was intentionally done considering the player promptly returned back to the game. Therefore no action will be taken due to the combat log but action will be taken for the RDM and VDM.

However, after long deliberation its been decided the the police officer in question who shot you, did so way too hastily and gave you no chance to comply with the demands they gave. The officer jumped into an active situation and did the old, shoot first and ask questions later. It may have been deemed appropriate if you posed an immediate threat to himself i.e you were running at him with a knife from the get go or pointing a gun at him, however in this case neither of those were present and your slight movement accompanied by your begging for them to stop with no weapons out gave 0 chance for roleplay. Here we prise Roleplay over Gunplay and that was an example of the latter.

Action taken Larcis Yardo (G1.1) (G1.2)

Action taken Nathan Smith (G1.2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back