What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 523 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddler

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harvey Harris

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 523

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2150

What best describes this incident ?: VRDM/RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were holding a protest to help my buddies get away from police. This was a peaceful protest and blockade. Due to police ramming the blockade the vehicles had been removed. Some guy in a hospital gown after this unfolds gets into the bus that was involved in the blockade which was not blocking his vehicle. I had no problem with this and approached the vehicle stating "Sorry about the bus" He then proceeded to run me over. I was going to shrug this off as an accident if he came back and said sorry, He then doesn't return and also runs over my friend. Tried to contact via OOC. Met with no response (ALSO NO AUDIO FROM ME DUE TO MICROPHONE NOT BEING SELECTED IN MEDAL BY ACCIDENT) https://i.imgur.com/WA5XocK.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2kp_dj-Vj4&ab_channel=Waddler

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just wanted to state I know it looked like I ran into the bus in the clip. I was under the impression at the time it was a local inside of the bus that I stole earlier. As I realized it was not it was much too late. I went to run infront just purely due to locals stopping if you run infront and even so he still intentionally ran over my friend.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From what iv seen in the video you both ran in front of a moving vehicle, I don't know what else you expected. That being said, ill be denying this report. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back